CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

AUTHOR'S POV

___________________________________Sakthi was fed up scrolling his phone!So he stood up and went to the kitchen as he was hungry  and saw maggi packets were over and he knew only to cook Maggi !

Sakthi was fed up scrolling his phone!
So he stood up and went to the kitchen as he was hungry  and saw maggi packets were over and he knew only to cook Maggi !

And yea! That sums up why he is a comali not a cook in the show!

How much he hated to see thoese cabinets empty without a Maggi packets.

His parents were out to banglore for some wedding and he returned back today morning from a event !

He spent his entire day chilling at home and later on went on a space and forgot to order his dinner and now he could hear his stomach growling.

Sakthi knew surabhi will definitely would have a Maggi packets cause she runs her life entirely on maggi.

So he locked his home and climbed up!

Sakthi stopped for  a minute before knocking her door!
What would she think if he knocks for a packet of Maggi at midnight?

'don't think much just knock' his mind told yet his heart kept on debating when the door opened and surabhi stood ready for going out somewhere ,she had a handbag on her shoulders to...

"Mummyyyy!!!!" Surabhi yelled and went into her house and closed the door and  calmed down realizing it was sakthi.

"Shei manashan man nee? bayathutan" surabhi yelled as she placed her hand on her heart to calm down.

Sakthi was clueless at the same time offended.

"Na enna a di panna? Sakthi asked seeing her get scared of him.
For some reasons he hated seeing fear in her eyes!

This was the first time he called her with 'Di' and it made  surabhi's breath caught for minute.

Di from him sounded so close! She suddenly felt so close to him that gave her courage to do something!

"Enna pannala? Pei maari midnight la bayam katura shei podaa " surabhi told back

And this time sakthi was stunned to hear Da from her and that's when he realized he called her with di .

Tbh! He always wanted to call her the same , thoese vanga poga  felt too must formal for him so no regrets ,the da was accepted by him and di was accepted by her.

"Sari sollu enna achi?" Surabhi asked

"Romba pasikithu! Rendu Maggi packet kudu" sakthi asked in his most 'pavvama ana tone'

Surabhi for a minute wanted to pull his cheeks and laugh but all she did was stare at him.

"Sakthi...athu vathu"

"Enna achi?"

"Enkum pasikithu! Ingayum Maggi illa pa" surabhi told innocently

Sakthi thought for a minute and looked at her

"Atha paati shop la poi idili sapadalam?time 11 achi hotels ellam close ayirukum" He asked

"Athu sari nanum anga tha poitu irukan neeyuma va " surabhi told and closed her door and walked down as sakthi followed her.

Surabhi was in a simple German blue kurthi with white leggings and sakthi was in a white shirt and jeans.

Talking random things they both reached the shop and sat down eating.

"Enku therichi chennai is running out of maggis pola" sakthi told as he was eating

With a mouth full of idili surabhi nodded as no and tried to talk which made her choke and she started coughing

"Iru iru slow va sapadu " sakthi told as he patted her head and opened a water bottle for her.

Surabhi was touched but this action of his.

Being a orphan and growing up all lonely, a slightest amount of love and care from someone would make surabhi weak!

Calming down!she turned towards him

"Chennai la illa pa! Namma Ravi uncle shop la tha stock illa! Athu nalatha nanum aunty maggi vagala" surabhi told

"Aunty? You mean my mummy? Sakthi asked slightly shocked

"Ama! Nanga rendu perum tha daily grocery shopping ku povom unaku theiryathu ah?" surabhi told causally and started eating.

Sakthi was lost deep in thoughts! His parents were some people who he always tried to keep away from the media and his friends not tgat he don't trust but he knew  a slightest amount of hate will hurt them badly .

His mother had never even tried to interact with their neighbours but hearing she goes to grocery shopping with her made him feel something he never felt before.

The other day also he noticed his father helping surabhi to start her bike!

Having his parents has first priority, sakthi was beyond happy seeing surabhi gelling up with them .

But on the other hand he seemed worries to!

Worried that unknowingly he was getting close and attracted to her.

Surabhi washed her hand and turned around to see him still having his food untouched.

"Hey! Sakthi pudikalaya?" Surabhi asked worried
She told he won't go for a street food!

"Apdi la illa! Pasi poiruchu " sakthi told his eyes looked different ,it has so many emotions that made surabhi stunned to speak so she just nodded.

And paying the bill both started walking towards home

"Appo onnu pannalam! Epdiyum aunty vara 4 days agum la! You can't survive on maggi so namma daily Inga vathu sapadalama ?"surabhi asked to start a conversation

"Doneuhh! Na moring and afternoon shoot la sapaduran ,night namma Inga varalam " sakthi told

"Nannum bakery la irupan so night dinner Inga  done uh" surabhi told and sakthi stood infront of his house .

A minute of silence!

"Sari good night " surabhi told and started walking up when sakthi stopped her

"Thanks for today!" He told and surabhi's lips stretched into a smile.
She nodded and climbed up

___________________________________
A/N : Lil did they know these 4 days are gone change their life🚴‍♀️

******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : priyagv8

Fanpage : Sparkle_editzs