CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23

AUTHOR'S POV

___________________________________

Few days passed....

Time and days were passing like a wind and it was already a month since ashaangi got married.

Currently ashwin and sivaangi were in a break from all their work and enjoyed their married life .

And right now they both were in their home

Ashwin was sitting on the bed and sivaangi on his lap with her legs on either sides of his waist ,her left hand held his head tightly and her right hand has a straight razor

"Innum oru vaati shake panna ,mavane  nee maragayatha" sivaangi told in a serious tone with the razor in his neck.

Ashwin gulped hard and nodded like a scared kitten seeing his wife shoot fire balls through her eyes .

"Ma!ana enku clean shave look Nala irukathu ma" ashwin told as sivaangi worked on his right side of his beard

"Illana mathum" sivaangi mumbled and continued her work

"Aye kedi" ashwin told in a serious tone and sivaangi nodded giggling

"Pinna! that beard of yours prickles me so muchhhhhhh,that I have rashes more than hickeys  " sivaangi told with a tint of redness in her cheeks

"And sir can't sleep without placing his chin with is covered by this bush named as beard on my shoulders "sivaangi mumbled and continued her work

"If that is the matter then I can help you get many hickeys you see and we can try to avoid thoese rashes " ashwin told in a serious tone but actually he enjoyed pulling her legs

"Filter!! Your mouth as no filter and look at you being shirtless around a innocent girl like me trust me ashwineyyyy you are changing into shameless brat" sivaangi told as she used a wet tissue and wiped his face .

"Who?me? shameless? Brat? Ashwin asked sounding all dramatic

"Ama neetha" sivaangi told

"Ama natha! Shirtless ah work out panna rules potan la" ashwin asked and sivaangi bit her tougue and peaked a kiss on his cheeks .

"Paaru!ippo evlo easy ah muah kuduka mudiyuthu nu " sivaangi told and ashwin could not help but laugh her .

He placed his chin on her nose and his lips automatically kissed her forehead, slowly moving to her neck he gently yet with full of passion blessed the spot with his love leaving a huge red mark on her cream white skin .

Sivaangi on the other side who was feeling the havoc , slightly out of pressure scratched his chin with her nails .

Breaking the moment ashwin's phone rang making him groan in annoyance

And sivaangi went to take a shower and changes into a jeans and simple green t shirt as she had a recording today.

And ashwin got ready so that he could drop her in the studio.

Bidding his bye outside the studio ashwin left sivaangi and started driving towards his stylish place for deciding about dress for his upcoming movies.

A few hours later, sivaangi messaged him that she reached home and asked ashwin to finsh his work and come home.

Since it was raining heavily,ashwin reached home all drenched and wet.

"Why don't you carry a umbrella?" Sivaangi asked

"You know i love walking in the rain" ashwin told and sivaangi shaked her head in disbelief and brought a towel and made him sit on the sofa and rubbed his head with the towel drying his wet hairs

Ashwin could not help but yet again smile at his wife.....

___________________________________

Here,surabhi was in her bakery happily mixing the eggs,her face full of smile and heart full of happiness .

Her bakery was doing well ,nah better than she thought.
Orders after order and she updated many things in her bakery too,she was growing on social media tooo which was a. Plus.

It's been a month since she visited ashaangi wedding and made friends with few who regularly call her or even visit the bakery and check on  her.

Surabhi grew up lonely and alone!
The word orphan use to irk her so much through he had a brother,he was genuinely busy with his life and surabhi was always left alone.

Be it in relatives 's functions or anything the surabhi was always used to getting ignored and on the ashaangi wedding seeing people actually notice her made her so happy....

Surabhi did not have much exceptions for her future husband execpt....

She wanted him from a family ,where she could have break fast with her mother in law and go shopping with her husband's siblings ,have a serious talk about politics with her father in law.

She just did not wanted her husband but wanted a healthy family who would shower her with love and care.

Breaking her thoughts,her phone pinged with shark man's messages.

Surabhi could feel her lips streching, she didn't know why but she felt extremely grateful and thankful to sakthi .

From introducing her to his family and friends to checking on her to make sure she is doing good .

Sakthi gained her respect in all way possible.

Currently sakthi was in a we'd series shoot and a tight schedule from past 3 days yet he made sure his sura  meenu was doing good.

Seeing his messages left in seen, sakthi held a half heart near his chest and with a sad pout took a selfie and uploaded it as story with a broke heart emoji.

Surabhi who saw this laughed out loud scaring the worker of her bakery .

Surabhi sent a bandage emoji as relpy and sakthi smiled immediately and sent a heart wrapped with bangage emoji .

And this emoji game lasted for hours.....

******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : __rithu.writes__
Fanpage : sparkle_editzs