CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 49

AUTHOR'S POV

___________________________________

Memories are always special . sometimes we laugh by remembering the days we cried and cry by remembering the days we laughed!

But that was not the problem for sivaangi here!

She hated why she could not Rembrand the moments she laughed or cried ! She so badly wished she realised who and what ashwin was before.

It's been two weeks since ashaangi reached back to Chennai and that was the last day sivaangi saw ashwin!

Sivaangi felt so annoyed that ashwin was not even ready to listen to her or even know her feelings, a part of her kept on telling her that he already gave up which she loathed from the bottom of her heart! Cause he was her ashwiney! Why would he even give up on her?

These two weeks were busy as hell ! The promotions ,audio launch, interviews sivaangi's concent everything was making it tired and hard for them!

Taking a deep breath sivaangi pulled the zip up of her suitcase and dusted her hand!

Two more days and she will be gone! And her husband who claims to love her doesn't even show up

Here,ashwin sat in a interview with the crew ,his mind flooded with thoughts !

His hands with playing with his engagement ring and his eyes staring at the sivaangi poster in the set!

After the kiss that night ,ashwin felt too close her ,he felt his sivaangi was back ,she thought she will not leave him.

That night he had planned to ask her stay if not atlest beg her to stay with him but that simple 40 seconds of phone call made him rethink his entire life decisions.

According to him! Sivaangi knew ashwin was madly in love with her and that one whole month is Goa!

Ashwin knew sivaangi felt something towards him! Or even sometimes feel that his old wife  sivaangi was back ,her eyes use to screem thousands of unsaid words

And hearing that sivaangi had no change in her plans made him trigger! He felt his gut feeling about sivaangi's feeling was wrong! Cause if she felt something why would she leave him?

That was his mindset! But Dumbo did not realise she never said she will leave him!

Uff! And for sivaangi,she was in the turmoil of emotions her heart and brain in constant war,her head blasting in pain and sometimes ashwin's behaviour making it worst!

And this is how they lived from the pass 2 weeks!

Sivaangi was all prepared to leave cause she
HOPED and BELIVED that MAGIC will happen!