CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

AUTHOR 'S POV

__________________________________"Guys calm down! People are trying to find out! Hack tha confrom ah theiryum so calm down" someone tweeted

"Guys calm down! People are trying to find out! Hack tha confrom ah theiryum so calm down" someone tweeted.

"Orey time la epdi rendu Peru account hack agum? Athu la illa " another one tweeted.

Of course! There was confusion , happiness, tension in the fandom

After all the great ashaangi had finally broke the ice!

A pic from their engament with a caption saying  " We have decided on forever 💜"

Posted in twitter and Instagram

The internet was roaring and here their own fans were not ready to belive it untill!

Ashwin came up with a story of him in his engament attire giving dress credits to Anusha .

And sivaangi to her stylishlist,and slowly all the candids and best pics were getting out , people ran to Arun Prasad's insta I'd for some exclusive pictures.

Trends ,edits and some give backs the fandom was the happiest.

🧘‍♀️🧿💜✨

___________________________________

On the other hand ashwin was laying flat in the bed and sivaangi was sitting next to him busy in phone.

Tired of scrolling,she looked at ashwin who was closing his eyes , assuming he was asleep she cupped his face and peaked on his forehead making him smile.

Ashwin smiled with his eyes closed.

Sivaangi looked at him closer! He was different, she saw the real him.

Ashwin had grown his hair for a shoot and a few hair stap was on his forehead disturbing her view.

Sivaangi laid down on her stomach next to him and slowly blowed some air on his face making the hair go away.

Looking at that she giggled and with that ashwin caged her in his arms.

"Oye kedi enna pannura?" He asked.

Sivaangi took hold of his gold colour cold chain which was in contact with her collar bone .

"Nee nejama romba Azhagu tha ashwiney!" She told as she played with his chain.

"Ahaan"

Sivaangi looked into his eyes! His eyes always had emotions
She has always seen love , happines sometimes even sadness and disappointment but never she had seen fear the last time she fear in his eyes was when they had returned back from engament shopping and she was about to be hit by a car .

That look on his face ,his eyes full of fear ,his shivering lips !
Thoese never left her sight not even for once.

"Ashwiney! Na onnu kekava?" She started ashwin laid down next to her comfortablely

"Kelu ma" he told

"Anki enna achi? Why did you fear so much when that car was about to to hit me? I agree the love u had on me made u do it ana i saw something else beyond that i saw a fearfull , traumatized ashwin! Was every thing okay ashwiney?" She asked

Ashwin knew she will ask this now or then ,he just knew it and here she goes..

Taking a deep breath ashwin started .

"I had a lil brother might be 5 or 6 when he left us ,I lost him in a accident right in front of my eyes " ashwin told in a calm voice ,he did not wanted to say in detail that will scare his girl laying next to him.

"I don't know but I know how it feels to lose someone, I saw a mother and a father surffering without their last kid ,a sister and a brother missing their play partner,more than the lose it was the surffering which was painful" ashwin told

Sivaangi turned towards him and peaked on his forehead and smiled.

"Everything is gone is alright okay?" She told and automatically ashwin nodded .

Pulling her towards him ,ashwin closed his tired eyes and so did sivaangi and slowly feel asleep.

___________________________________

"Picture credits kudu man illana report pannuvan post a" surabhi warned as she passed his photo to him.

"Sari sari Nala edu " sakthi told and stood smiling for the photo

Sakthi took his phone and ran down to his home and surabhi smiled and walked towards her house.

Sakthi sat on his bed and hit his forehead like he forgot something .

Pulling out his phone he select a contract named 'Sura'

Nope it was not a short form for surabhi, here sura meant shark for him.

She kinda remind a 'sura' to him
Powerful,brave and lonely...

Here surabhi's phone rang and it was from ' shark man'

She have seen many people call him sakthi man or sakthi boy and she wanted to be different and unique hence she named him shark man'.

"Surabhi! I forgot to inform , sivaangi un number ketaga" sakthi told

"Ayoooo! Na enna panna? Na onnume pannalam mummy" surabhi sounded scared.

"Hey hey calm down calm down" sakthi told

"Sivaangi has a thing for cakes and stuffs atha she has asked for you i guess"  sakthi told

"Ohhh! Appo sari kuduga" surabhi told .

*******************************

REMEMBER ITS CALM BEFORE THE STORM 🚴‍♀️

HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : priyagv8

Fan page: sparkle_editzs