CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8

Sivaangi stood silently watching the new set of cooks cooking and their respective comalis helping them ,as her turn was done she just stood there near the pantry completely lost in thoughts

Sivaangi stood silently watching the new set of cooks cooking and their respective comalis helping them ,as her turn was done she just stood there near the pantry completely lost in thoughts .

If it was last season by now she would have ran to someone's table and asked few interesting questions and asked her brothers to give some pick up lines to make him smile.

She took a deep breath and rakshan who noticed her raised his eyebrows asking her what happened,she nodded as no and smiled ,she rushed to mani akka's table and tried to start a conversation.

And this is how the entire shoot of cwc3 's first episode went for her.

Missing her avaru ,her pugazh anna and even sakthi as he went in the middle of the shoot for some shooting, other cooks of last season and on the other hand happy for the new cooks and for the new season.

Within few hours the shooting was done and sivaangi sat in her car waiting for her driver anna to come soon

__________________________________

Here ashwin was busy in his new movie shooting,when his what's app notification blasted.

It was sivaangi who had sent number of stickers and spammed him.

Ashwin: enna ma achi?

Sivaangi : na onnum unna miss pannala okay 😏

Ashwin could not help but smile widely

Ashwin: ippo enga iruka? Shoot over ah?

Ashwin waited for a relpy but his phone rang and it was from sivaangi.

"Sollunga madam"

"Unaku en mela suttam pasame illa ashwineyyyy!! Unna na evlo miss pannan theiryum inki set la? Enga pattalum un memories shei human ah man nee " sivaangi told in a complaining tone.

"Avlo miss panniya? " Ashwin asked in a deep base voice and sivaangi went still hearing his voice and just hummed as a response.

"oven a pathu la feel pannan man nanu "sivaangi told

"athu sari!!"ashwin told smiling

"Ashwineyyyy!! Na twitter space pogava?"sivu asked

"Car la ethu promblem pola wait pannum atha!"

"Venaaa!! Nee oolaruva aprom atha kedi fellows la decode panni kadupudichiruvaga " Ashwin told

"Shei!! Enku romba bore adikithu" sivaangi told

"Apoo onnu Pannu! Enna insta la tag panni oru story podu aprom 10 mins vittu delete pannu!! Namma pasanga ellam confusion la irupanga nammku jolly ah irukum" Ashwin told and heard his crew calling him for the next scene

sivaangi laughed out loud this was their routine even before they confessed to each other!

Even though they don't confess to their fans they confuse them!

 "sari!! nee po ashwin na pathukuran " she told as she ended  the call 

her heart felt peace after thoese god knows how many hours of missing him

maybe he was her missing piece and she found the lost piece in him

Takeing a deep breath ,sivaangi added a story tagging him and thanking him for adipoli as she added a short clip of adipoli playing in the car radio.

she also added this is the first time she is hearing her voice in radio!
__________________________________
here ashwin pressed the bridge of his nose in complete frustration as this scene was taking more then 4 takes 

"ashwin!!nala love oda paaruga atha feel unga kannula theriyum " the director told and ashwin showed thumbs up and stood behind the female lead leaving few inches of gap.

"actionnnnnnnn"director shouted and ashwin looked at the female lead and smiled showing off his dimples

"CUT!!" the director shouted and scatching his head the young director looked at ashwim

"antha cwc2 semi finals la sivaangi pathu oru look viduvingala atha maari oru look ah except pannura ashwin" the director told and ashwin started coughing and the female lead started laughing hard as ashwin gave a 'illa enku purilya look' and stared at sakthi who was also a part of the movie for help.

sakthi at first looked at the director seriously and started to talk
"athuku neenga sivaangi tha kutitu varanum sir!! athu oru magic atha suttalum recreate panna mudiyathu athum namma ashwin bro kita athu nadakathu apro..." before sakthi could contine ashwin closed his mouth and started pulling him back.

"bro innum enkita neraya iruku let me continue' sakthi manged to spoke in

"nee onnum solla vedam va polam"ashwin told pulling sakthi

"atleast atha kulukulu pathi sollitu varan bro" sakthi told and ashwin chased him out and smiled sheeplishly at the director and female lead.

"but on a serious note! you both will make a great pair be it on screen or off screen you guys will rock it " the director told and ashwin smiled nodding and continued the shoot.

Meanwhile sivaangi had already deleted the story and was watching the confused ashaangians roaming around! Few made fun edits out of excitement and the rest stayed professional in tl and shipped hard in dms hehe!!

___________________________________

A few minutes later sakthi , sivaangi and ashwin were near evp set ! Sitting inside the car laughing their heart out .

Sakthi told how the director was teasing ashwin after the incident making sivaangi laugh so loud!

Ashwin just sat in the driver seat looking at the women next to him laugh! Her innocence flashed in her face as she laughed without caring about the world.

A urge to protect that smile on her face was so strong for ashwin!

She looked like a Angel who visited the earth in that white designer dress

"Ama Ashwineyy! Nee sonna maari na delete pannan pavaam romba confuse ayitaga " sivaangi told smiling.

And just like that time flew and sakthi left to his place and sivaangi's driver arrived and Ashwin nodded his bye to her and left..
___________________________________
Have you guys ever wondered what would have been. The conversation after every story she deletes after mentioning him?

I do all the time😂❤️

******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : sparkle_editzs / priyagv8