CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

AUTHOR 'S POV

The entire fandom were busy in  throwing shades , Directs , reporting and blocking ids just because a famous YouTube channel they trusted and believed came up with a vidoe saying the famous singer sivaangi and actor ashwin Kumar were getting engag...

The entire fandom were busy in throwing shades , Directs , reporting and blocking ids just because a famous YouTube channel they trusted and believed came up with a vidoe saying the famous singer sivaangi and actor ashwin Kumar were getting engaged!

It didn't took them a minute! They just know it was fake and started hitting the report button not knowing that this time the YouTube channel was actually right it was then who was being wrong here.
___________________________________
Sivaangi and Ashwin sat in small tea shop after finishing their whole engament shopping in a single day!

The dawn was breaking and the sky was turing orangelish when sivaangi stood up and gave the empty tea cup to the old man and sat down watching their car which was parked in the other side of the road.

Sivaangi saw a man who was in his early twenties , trying to open the car .

She immediately stood and without thinking twice she tried to cross the road not noticing the car which was driving towards them in full speed.

Ashwin stood up immediately and pulled her towards him making her collided with his chest , his grip on her was so tight that her fragile small hand had a hand print of his in red in colour .

Sivaangi for the first time saw only pure angry in his eyes! Those magical eyes always held love and affection but now it held fear and angry .

"As.. ashwin" sivaangi stumbled in pain and he immediately left her hand and rubbed it gently to ease the pain.

"Konjam kooda pakka matiya sivaangi! Na mattum Inga illana enna ayirukum theiryuma? " Ashwin yelled and sivaangi stood there hearing him scold like a kid who lost her pencil.

Looking her ashwin relaxed a bit and smiled !

"Romba valikitha? " He asked slowly side hugging her.

"Podaaa" she said pushing him away gently rubbing her hands .

" Hey sorry di rowdy! Bayathutan la " it was his time to act all innocent

Sivaangi was already melted in thoese expressions.

Pouting she looked at her hand and whispered" Murada"
Which unfortunately or fortunately fell in the ears of ashwin making him grin happily

___________________________________

Sivaangi had thousand and one questions running in her head! She trusted ashwin with all her heart! And she knew how cautious ashwin is with her.

Looking at what happened today! She just knew something had happened bad in his life that the mere thought of someone close to him getting hurt was making him panick.

She had noticed this even when she had cut her finger in one of the cwc epsiode!

A man who never leaves his work place for any reason! Walked back to her work place just to see her .

She knew he likes her!but that 1 minute of pure angry she saw in ashwin's eyes were something that will never leave her mind .

Shaking her head sivaangi,pulled her phone out from her kutty yellow bag !

Time was around 7:00 at night , she randomly typed all her questions in her mind in the form of a short kavithai in Instagram story! .

Vizhigalil nirapinen muradane un punnagaiyai..
Manadhil sedhukinen nam ninaivugalai..
Un nenjam en manjam aanadhu
En kanavugalil..
Irundhum oru nodi , kulambinen
Ennavane..
Vizhigalil theriyum kadhal meiyo? Endral
Sorkalil velivarum vaarthaigal
Poiyo?
En sinungalai rasanaiyai parkum vizhigala? Illai
Adhai virumbamal uthirkum sorkala?
Irandirkum idaiyil un kadhalaazhiyil pedhalikum
Paavai naan!
Meetka varuvayo en Aadhityane!

Finishing it with a sparkle emoji! like always she tagged ashwin and pulled it down and hided it from the viewers.

She just knew ashwin won't reshare or make it a fuss! Like it's not the first time she is doing it .

All thoese non picture credits photos of hers were secretly getting credits in this way!

Taking a deep breath she placed her phone aside and slept in peace not knowing what tomorrow holds for her.

Here time was around 1 and ashwin was in guilty for handling her roughly! He knew it was not her mistake but seeing her just away from getting hurt did something to him which made him react that way! .

Sighing! He opened his phone and the first thing he saw was her story and down a add to your story option.

Reading the kavithai for a minute ashwin smiled and clicked on the add to story caption.

'lmai pol kaapen💜' his caption read .

Our man did not think must before resharing it ! He just did it within fraction of seconds and smiled

Just three words and and a single purple heart and it spoke tons .

Ashwin just knew the consequences he is gone face tomorrow yet he was happy with what he did.

___________________________________

Sivaangi woke up to her social media blasting with notifications and her head blasting in pain .

Ashwin like always casually sent a good morning message from his shooting spot .

"Enku purilya? Reshare pannita?" She asked confused

"Ama! Nee atha enku thana potan? Na thana reshare pannaum? He reliped

"Ana onnu sivaangi! Umaiya imai pola pathupam" ashwin sent .

"Ashwiney! Intha heart uh " saying so she sent a purple heart and smiled .

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Thanks for helping with the kavithai _Magizhini_

Instagram id : priyagv8

Fanpage I'd : sparkle_editzs