CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

AUTHOR 'S POV

___________________________________"Dai ASHWINEY" ashwin heard sivaangi yell and he took the food tray in his hands and ran up praying all gods he knew to help him

"Dai ASHWINEY" ashwin heard sivaangi yell and he took the food tray in his hands and ran up praying all gods he knew to help him.

Sivaangi's parents who were in the balcony smiled looking at him run up .

Yep yep! It was ashwin the great who had brought sivaangi home .

It felt hard for him to wake up a peacefully sleeping sivaangi so he carried her to the car and dropped her home and stayed down in the guest room for the night.

Ashwin felt bad , guilty and extremely sorry!

He knew how hard it is for Sivaangi to ignore him but when she did yesterday he understood how badly she was hurt .

He badly wanna pay for it!

It felt worse for him yesterday when his messages were left on seen on and calls were delined.

This was how she would have felt right?

"Yov!!" Sivaangi yelled as soon as she saw ashwin .

Ashwin closed the door and started setting up the breakfast table for her where as sivaangi was yelling at him.

"You know what! Nee nejma oru ponna kidnap pannitu vathuruka!" She yelled

"Hey! Correct anki kooda nee enna warn panna phone la ana natha nee oru dummy piece nu summa vithan" sivaangi told

"Ama kidnap panni Ava veetula drop panni ,avaluku breakfast pannirukan " ashwin reliped and earned a glare from her.

He pulled sivaangi and pushed her into the washroom and she did her morning chores and took a quick shower and came out drying her wet hair.

Ashwin on the other hand was amazed looking at her.

She had no makeup ,no hairstyle noting just a simple plain purple top and wet hairs .

"Unaku evlo kollupu pathiya! Na Inga ivlo pesuran ana nee cupboard la irukaru Deepika Padukone photo va pakkura  shei " sivaangi yelled and that's when he realized she had already moved away and his zoning out looked like starring at the photo which she had pasted in the cupboard.

"Ma! Inga va sit down" he told and he made her sit on the bed and pulled the food tray to her.

And she was yelling....

"Pochu ellam pochu nailku shooting pona ellamrum enna oru maari pakka poraga" sivaangi told

"Ahh Pannu ma" ashwin told and sivaangi glared at him and said "mudiyathu" opened her mouth.

And ashwin pushed a idili in her mouth and chulked

"Enna man siruppu?" She asked as she wiped her mouth with the tissue

"Onnum illa ma sapadu" he told and pushed another piece into her mouth

A few minutes of  complete silence! A comfortable one sivaangi finished her breakfast and ashwin pushed the table aside and washed his hands .

He sat on the bed next to her and took a deep breath.

" Enna explain panna poriya?" Sivaangi asked and he nodded no

"Sorry keka poran" ashwin told.

Sivaangi smiled and "enku sorry ippo venam ashwin! I know i too over reacted ana at that moment I did not think straight and nejama unna romba miss panna!" Sivaangi confessed

"Theriyum ma! And i swear i did too more than I could ever explain in words ana I was use to this ,before even if i go offline for months no one use to get worried no one gave a damn ana ippo nee ,namma fans enku nu irukaru few friends worrying for me is different" ashwin told.

"That was before ashwin! When you were a loner ana ippo you have a owner and trust me ! Everything is going perfectly fine , i am your finace and i do have rights to worry about you and our fans they give you unconditional love and something for you will definitely get them worried!" Sivaangi told

"Inmel ipadi pannatha ! Okay?" Sivaangi asked and ashwin nodded smiling

"Okay Madam" he told as leaned towards and gave a tight kiss on her right cheeks .

"Hello! Na innum kovama tha irukan!" Sivaangi told

"Ayoo! Oru kiss uh pochu! Sari atha return enku kooda!" Ashwin told and sivaangi breathed in angry .

She leaned forward and kissed his left cheeks and sat straight

" Aii aii cheating! Na unaku right cheeks la thana kuduthan!" Ashwin complained like a kid

"Ufff!! Valarnta kulanta nu oru peachu ku sonna"sivaangi complianted and leaned forward and peaked his right cheeks .

But still ashwin did not look satisfied!

" Na evlo strong ah kudutan" ashwin told in a low voice looking down like a kid

Sivaangi laughed and kissed his cheeks with a tight kiss making him fall back on the bed .

Sivaangi too fell back and laid down next to him and ashwin slowly looked at her curls which was on his t shirt .

Looking at her round doe eyes which were staring up at the celing,ashwin sliently played with her hairs and again the room fell back to the silence.

Breaking the silence sivaangi looked at ashwin seriously.

"Ashwiney! Namma kalayama pannikalam" she told

"Ah ma pannikalam! Planning la poguthu la" ashwin told as he was still playing with her hairs.

" Yov! Illa avanga 6 months after tha date pakkuraga " sivaangi told

"Ama ma! Athana plan uh"

"Illa venam! Namma innum 2 months la pannikalam" sivaangi told and ashwin looked at her without blinking

"Enna ma achi? Sudden ah?"

"Na apdiya un kooda irupan la ashwin! My mornings will start with you and the night will end with you! I will know what exactly you will be doing and phone calls and messages won't be needed, you will be there for me and i will be there for you la" sivaangi told and ashwin felt soo damn good just listening to her .

"Apdiya!?" He asked and she nodded

"Sari na pathukuran" he told and she nodded

******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Priyagv8

Fan page : sparkle_editzs