CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24

AUTHOR 'S POV

__________________________________Sivaangi and ashwin were posing for their movie poster looks and were already tired posing from the past one hour changing outfits and hairstyles for that one perfect position

Sivaangi and ashwin were posing for their movie poster looks and were already tired posing from the past one hour changing outfits and hairstyles for that one perfect position.

Ashwin being ashwin wanted the entire movie to be perfect like pitch perfect so he had added his  personal touch to everything regarding to this special movie cause it was not his movie but 'Their movie '

And for sivaangi,her body was aching in pain,head was blasting in pain and she just wished to remove all thoese accessories around her and change into her comfort dress and head to bed as soon as possible.....

And as soon as they shoot was done she went to her caravan and laid down on the bed holding her head tightly whispering something to make herself calm.

Ashwin came running behind her and barged into her van and sat down near her in the bed and touched her neck to check temperature but she seemed all fine and okay.

"Fever ellam illa ashwineyyyy!! Thala tha romba vailkithu" sivaangi told as she rubbed some head ache balm in her forehead.

"En na madam night fulla thoogala " ashwin told and sivaangi smiled sheepishly

"Hey ana enku athuku Munna iruthu headache iruku ashwiney" sivaangi told

"Athu sari ma ,nee rest edu ellam sari agum na un kooda tha irukan nee thoogu" ashwin told not taking her seriously

"Hey hey ashwineyy coffee shop polama?enku thookam  ,headache ,body pain ellam pochi! Variya coffee shop polam" sivaangi asked as she sat on the bed all exicted.

"Kastam kastam romba kastam "ashwin told making her giggle

"Athu en dialogue uh"

"Coffee shop ponum la?" Ashwin asked and sivaangi nodded immediately
__________________________________

Coffee shop

Sivaangi sat like a angry bird who was waiting to explore any time or any minute and there sat her husband opposite to her smiling at the waiter showing of his dimple making sivaangi's grip on that poor tissue even more tight.

Ashwin turned towards sivaangi, causally very causally as if he never knew his wife was burning in posa posa

"Enna achi sivaangi ma,coffe pudikalaya?" Ashwin asked acting all innocent

"Ahh! Atha poi atha ponnu kita kelu en kita en kekura" sivaangi told ,as irritation was clear on her face .

"Yaru? Ohh Swetha va antha ponnu oru waitress ma"  ashwin told clearly enjoying the expressions on her face.

"Ahh! Ama atha ponnu tha Sweet name nu ellam sonnala "sivaangi told gritting her teeth when she heard someone call her.

"Hey chapatti " a man who was wearing a white tee shirt with a black jacket and paired with a jeans walked towards their table and stood near sivaangi.

Sivaangi 's face glow up and her lips stretched into a wide smile

"Rohitttttt" sivaangi kinda yelled and stood up from her chair and hugged him.

Ashwin sat staring at them...
He could feel the posa posa side of him getting started.

"Hey ashwin bro, na sivaangi oda classmate ,unga wedding appo konjam busy atha vara mudiyala " Rohit to forwarding his hand and ashwin shakes his hand firmly and forced a smile

"Sari! Chapatti i have to leave even though I would love to stay here and catch a cup of coffee i have a very important meeting right now soo byee" Rohit told and started walking.

"Ashwin i will drop him till his car and come" sivaangi told and rushed behind him.

This is why people say Karma is a boomerang! A few minutes ago he was teasing his wife  aby fake flirting with a waitress and now her childhood friends came and took her away

Ofcourse not from him! No one can take his sivaangi ma from him but still it was a kutty size posa posa attack....

Ashwin ran out paying the bill and saw sivaangi waving Rohit bye .seeing him ran towards sivaangi smiled at him and ashwin being ashwin did not respond and settled down in the car.

Sivaangi to sat next to the driver seat

"Hello mister script padi natha ippo kovama irukarum nee illa" sivaangi told and ashwin did not answer

Sivaangi placed a soft kiss on his left cheeks and stared at him innocently ,ashwin stopped the car and looked at her with no expression and showed his right cheeks.

"Intha pakka kooda mala innum" he told and sivaangi giggled and peaked his cheeks

___________________________________

*Achu* surabhi sneezed for the 6th time again and sat covering herself with a thick blanket  from head to toe , shivering in cold.

"Injection is a must " the lady doctor told

"Noi! Even tons of tablets and tonic but no injections please " Surabhi told

Sakthi stood with his hands on his hips wondering what to do with this girl who is not afraid of devil's and ghosts but afraid of injections.

"Ippo mattum nee injection ku okay solla aprom na...na enga amma va kooputu varuvan" sakthi told and surabhi's eyes went wide .

The only reason she agreed for the doctor to visit her was his mother asked her,if not doctors and injections were always a big no from her

If sakthi is stubborn then his mother is 10 times more stubborn then him ,so she slowly nodded her head and sakthi smiled and went outside the house so that the lady doctor who came to check surabhi treat her.

Smiling all to him ,sakthi yet again vowed to protect that innocent in her always...

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : __rithu.writes__

Fan page : sparkle_editzs