CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

AUTHOR' S POV

___________________________________Sivaangi dolled up in a white garba dress with was lengthy and she looked gorgeous on her ,she pulled her hairs into a messy bun and adorned Jasmine around the bun and filled her eyes with kohel and adorned her f...

Sivaangi dolled up in a white garba dress with was lengthy and she looked gorgeous on her ,she pulled her hairs into a messy bun and adorned Jasmine around the bun and filled her eyes with kohel and adorned her feet with a beautiful pair of heavy anklets with made sound when she walked .

The friends gang and she went into the lift and pressed the ground floor button

Where as Ashwin hurriedly climbed up the stairs not waiting for the lift as it was taking hell lot of time and his eyes were dying to catch a glimpse of his wife.

The moment he unlocked their home, the familiar scent hit his nose, he actually missed it

Her, this scent and the feeling of home!

Dropping the bags on the nearby chair ,ashwin roamed around the house yelling out sivaangi's name but only silence answered him.

"sivaangi enga?" Ashwin texted to sakthi

"In the basement of the apartment bro! The mangement had decided to hold a garba so we brought her here " sakthi told

Only he ,surabhi and pugazh knew how scared and anxious they feel right now .

With ashwin on upstairs and sivaangi down with them.

They were literally dying to cope up with husband and wife.

Sivaangi looked around the people happily talking and mingling with each other .

Soon! Surabhi walked in with dandiya sticks and sivaangi picked out hers and smiled at surabhi.

Slowly the dance was starting and people were letting in,and sivaangi decided to throw her worries, questions and all her tensions outside the window for a few minutes and dance her heart out so she picked out her sticks and joined the people dancing.

Many people were leaving the dance in between and many were joining in between!
So now few people left and few new people joined .

Sivaangi 's eyes caught someone among the people who joined just now!
That man looked familiar, his eyes sparkled and smiled upon seeing her .

He was dressed up in a white colour sherwani and had dimples showing up every time he smiled

People were now going for a partner dance ! Sivaangi looked around in hope of finding a partner who she was familiar or someone from her friends gang!!

Pugazh was randomly going around dancing and sakthi stood infront surabhi looking at her with thoese puppy eyes

Surabhi looked away from him and picked up the dandiya sticks and slapped with his sticks making him smile.

Sivaangi sighed and decided to sit down for a while and that's when she felt a tap on her shoulders, turning around she saw the man who caught her attention back then.

The man asked her hands for a dance by showing his hands and before sivaangi could process ,the music started and the beat was going fast eventually sivaangi joined as she didn't have any other go.

As she twirled around , our man in the crowd was falling in love again and again looking at the happy buddle of joy dancing her heart out

Once again when she twirled , sivaangi tripped on her dress and was pretty sure she is done fall and break her bones,she closed her eyes tightly expecting a fall but nah!!!

She did not feel pain,instead she felt a hand on her waist ,she open her eyes and saw the man holding her safely.

And that's when sivaangi saw the beauty of his eyes, the honey brown eyes were pulling her like magnets, how she wished to stare at thoese forever.

Hearing the people clap ,made sivaangi come back from her dream world.

She did not wait a second but started running outside the hall as she felt suffocated and the closeness with that man made her feel embarrassed

"Sivaangi ma nillu" Ashwin yelled and ran back of her picking up the anklet she dropped while running .

She turned around in confusion wondering how he knew her name .

Ashwin just assumed that sivaangi was angry on him cause he left her side but he was sure his wife will surely forgive him when he tells the news about his role being perfect.

"Sorry Ma! " Ashwin told

Sivaangi felt more suffocated! With him talking,his voice ,his face ,his scent everything, every single thing felt familiar yet she had no idea.

Looking close into his face ,he recalled the photos of CWC episodes and guessed he was ashwin! Her husband .

Sivaangi felt nervous,anxiety filled her .
She remembers pugazh told her that he did not reveal that she lost her memory.

She slowly took a step back and ashwin took two steps front and held her hands making her scare.

She was not really in a mind to hold up a conversation and more importantly she did not know what to talk to him.

Ashwin was telling her how perfectly he aced the role and how the directors and producers were happy with his performance but looking at sivaangi's face all his excitement dead.

Looking at ashwin who stopped talking sivaangi slightly lifted her long dress and held it tightly and started running back to the flat.

Ashwin was shocked to see her behaviour! He understood she was angry on him but he has his reasons and also he did it only to make her happy and proud and she was not understanding that .

Ashwin kinda felt angry! He felt some what different and uneasy .

He had a feeling of losing something very precious but he pushed away his thoughts and decided to confront sivaangi herself and started moving up to the flat.

******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀