CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

"So! You guys are telling me that sivaangi said 'theriyala' when asked about her own brother?" Someone tweeted and ashwin read it loud and sivaangi just wanted the earth to open and swallow her to hide from embarrassment

Ashwin slowly turned towards sivaangi

"En ma oru peachu ku tricky ana questions ku theiryala nu solla sonnan nee thambi pathi kooda theriyala nu solli vachiruka" ashwin asked and sivaangi smiled sheeplishly

"Avanga ketathu ellame tricky ana questions than Ashwineyy
Na enna pannuvan" sivaangi told

That random twitter space sivaangi went after 3 weeks of complete silence and thoese kutty kutty happiness she got was making her day .

"Sari ma! Time achi veetuku polama ?" Ashwin asked and sivaangi nodded her head scrolling her phone seriously.

___________________________________

Having lunch with his parents,then spending some time with sivaangi's parents and then the main event of visiting the production house for sighing the movie contact.

Yep!! Finally sivaangi and ashwin were pairing up for a movie as leads .

The storyline of the movie was unique and fresh which made both of them to agree as the new director narrated the story.

It took a lot of time for sivaangi to agree for this!
Of course she has acted in many movies but this was the first time she is gone do as lead and that to with the man who stole her heart!
___________________________________
The whole dinning table atmosphere was silent! Only the sound of spoons touching the plates were heard.

Ashwin and sivaangi could  sense his parents talking in eyes.
Immediately sivaangi's cheeks turned red.

She still doesn't understand how in earth she got the braveness to aruge with master and say
"Nanga kannula aayiram pesuvom " in a national television.

But here ashwin's parents eye talks were different.
It was his mother signing his father to talk to ashwin and his father denying he won't.

Sivaangi just sat there enjoying her meal peacefully, watching the old couple eye talk.

"Sari! Ippo yaruchu peasithana aganam " sivaangi told eating the last spoon of rice  in her plate.

"Shei! Athu onnum illa sivu! Ashwin is growing old " his mother told and ashwin started coughing.
And saw sivaangi trying hard to control her laugh.

She won't miss a chance to register he is a 90's kid and call him as  palaiya aalu
And in this his mother was giving her ideas

"Ama ma ama " sivaangi told nodding her head supporting his mother.

"Amma neeyuma?" Ashwin asked in a betrayed voice which made sivaangi smile .

"Chup! Ashwineyyyy
Neega sollunga ma" sivaangi told keeping her finger on her lips

"Haan! So...
We were thinking of setting him  down!" His father told

And sivaangi went silent for a minute! It was slowly hitting her
About what they were talking

"I...I mean settling down in the sense not marriage and we won't as you guys to marry immediately too but atleast get engaged! And after that you guys can concentrate on your paths" his mother told.

Not wanting to give a answer immediately! Sivaangi smiled at them and stood up to wash her hands.

And like always ashwin followed her .

Sivaangi wiped her hands in the towel and turned around and there stood ashwin like a huge moutain,tall and wide
Blocking her way out.

He grabbed her knuckles gently rubbed it.

"You don't have to answer them Ma ! Just say yes or no and i will face whatever it is." Ashwin told and sivaangi nodded .

A hour passed !as the family had a good time by hearing all the naught things ashwin did in his childhood.

Spending the afternoon in sivaangi's house!! The couple freshed up and we're ready to go out.

___________________________________
Ashwin and sivaangi were in the car in complete silence.

Sivaangi's mind was around the topic his parents were talking in the morning.

Though marriage is a huge step! Getting engaged didn't sound bad to her.

She knew ashwin is the one for her but something in her was restless.

Brushing away the thoughts! sivaangi increased the volume of the song the and sat comfortably.

On the other side, ashwin could understand both the sides.

His parents wanting him to settle down and sivaangi's concern was both important for him at the moment for him.

He just knew thousand of thoughts must be running around her mind so the best he could do was to stop the car outside a ice cream shop before visiting the production house.

Sivaangi's face brighten as she saw the shop .

"Inga iru ma ! Na vagithu varan" ashwin told and got down the car.

A few minutes later ashwin walked towards her with a blueberry cone and a chocolate cone.

"Thanks" sivaangi told
Her simple thanks had so many means in it.

She  thanked him for understanding even her silence and giving her the time and space ,she needed .

She thanked him for brighting up her mood with her favourite ice creams .
___________________________________
Sighing the papers in the production house! Ashwin and sivaangi told the team to not reveal the announcement any time soon.

Complete silence in the car for a minute or two.

"Ashwineyyyy!!" Sivaangi called and he looked at her .

"Namma kalayama pannikalam!"sivaangi told .

Ashwin looked at her shocked

"Enna ma sollura" he asked.

"Ama Ashwineyy! Ur parents are right . I mean we are not gone marry immediately la it's just a engagement" sivaangi told.

"Ma!! Onnum force illa nee Nala yosichi sollu" ashwin told still in shock tone.

"Aye! Na nalla yosichitan ashwineyyyy! I am clear now " sivaangi told calmly....

___________________________________
Remember the epic 'theriyala' answer in one of the spaces?😂❤️

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : priyagv8// sparkle_editzs