CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

AUTHOR'S POV

Rembrand everything is fictional 🚴‍♀️___________________________________Sivaangi just sat there in one of thoese decorated chairs which was placed around a lonely place

___________________________________
Sivaangi just sat there in one of thoese decorated chairs which was placed around a lonely place.

The staffs had shifted the chairs as the function has ended and people were in for a dance.

Currently she was in one of the most reputed production house's award show.

She was dolled up with a simple cherry red anarakali set with a designer duppata, kajal filled eyes and some cherry red colour lipstick was the only makeup on her face and a long earings.

Everything on her was just perfect execpt there was a smile missing in her face.

It's been more than 2 months ever since she and ashwin got engaged and eventually they both got busy with back to back shoots and recoding.

Which caused lack of communication inbetween them!but sivaangi being sivaangi never missed out any chance to message him ,call him or sometimes visit his house .

But ashwin was totally packed! He felt The word rest and relax had left from his life!
Everytime sivaangi would call ,he would have someone call him saying it's time for the shoot or anything would have pop up at that exact time which would lead him to end the call early.

He normally would have seen her messages at night and by then his energy would have totally drained out and would reply in one word answers or sometimes even seen zone.

Sivaangi understood he was being very busy! But that something in her missed him!
She wanted to spend sometime around him ,be with him, play with him, plan a big wedding together .

And the last 2 weeks had been worst to her ,there was no response for her calls or even that one word answers or even seen zone was missing.

She knew he was busy with the new Musice vidoe shoot but..

Sivaangi hated the fact that he has always been in her mind throughout the day and she had not even crossed his mind even for once .

'He was in her loudest screams and she was not even in his whispers '

And that kinda hurted her!

She felt like a girlfriend who was all obsessed with her boyfriend!
Ashwin's lack of interest in doing anything towards her made the feeling even more worse for her .

Taking a deep breath, sivaangi stood up and looked up and saw ashwin walk towards her!

And ofcourse he was also a part of the event .

The first thing he did when he saw her was pull her into a bone cracking hug and it felt the best to them.

"I missed you Ma" he told not breaking the hug.

"Don't lie" sivaangi whispered.
Her voice was so low , she sounded like she can break down any time .

"Ma enna achi? Are you okay? Health ellam okay thana?" Ashwin asked worried,he checked her tempture by placing his hand on her cheeks .

Sivaangi slightly pushed his hand and started walking away! She was angry, angry on herself she just knew staying near him will make her break down.

"I am talking here sivaangi! Answer pannu don't walk away" ashwin yelled as he ran back her.

"What do you want me to answer ashwin? Like whattt???" Sivaangi yelled back

Ashwin from her broke his heart! It had always been ashwineyyyy

"Ma enna achi? Enku serious ah purilya?" Ashwin asked

The way he asked made her more angry !

He did not even realize he has been avioding her ??

"Ashwin! Are you even for real? Do you even have the slightest idea how I would have felt ? I understand,I agree you were busy i really do but atleast a single call? Or even a sms would have done its job ashwin! But u just went on to forget me to concentrate on your work? Enkum tha work iruku! Ana don't I find time to talk to you? You know why I do that? Cause you matter to me! Your my priority " sivaangi yelled as tears triggered to fall down her eyes.

And ashwin stood shocked! Too stunned to talk .

And now sivaangi felt even worse! She felt like she was begging him to spend some time with her.

Ashwin held her face and looked straight into her eyes.

Tears formed in his eyes too!

Did she really thought she was not his priority?

He can even bring the stars to the ground on her word and here his girl thought she did not matter to him.

"Papa listen you matter to me ,only you matter to me. I know i know i was lost in work I should have checked on you ,i should have kept you updated but...but you know nah i was just too lost. " Ashwin told.

Sivaangi did not needed a explanation! She wanted a Mera sorry that's all and she waited for that but there was paragraph from him.

"Ippo kooda oru sorry solla mata la? Unaku kolupo ashwin
Confidence! That iva yaru namma sivaangi thana namma kooda tha irupa apdi oru confidence unaku !
Ana trust me ,when this break you are gone break too"sivaangi told.

Ashwin's grip on her hands got tighten

"DON'T SPILL WORDS SIVAANGI! DON'T" Ashwin told streching every word.
The thought of her going away from her him was enough for him to break and this girl here was too angry to notice it.

"Sivaangi ma ,Car ready Selvam anna asked to you come" pugazh told as he just entered.

Sivaangi immediately came out from Ashwin's hold and ran towards her car wiping her tears .

Seeing her run ,ashwin to wanted to run behind her ,but the guests started coming back and now running back to her will only cause media attention to them .

"Dai enna da papa ku? Was she crying?" A panicked pugazh asked and ashwin nodded expressionlessly and narrated him what exactly happened.

"Loose ah da neega? " Was the question anna asked he heard everything.

"A relationship needs something called communication! you guys need to first sit down and talk out what happened and what's actually happening and how to solve not just yelling in a event " pugazh anna told

"I really don't know how many cameras would have captured you guys! But okay now listen you leave her tonight give her some time and talk to her okay? Pugazh asked and ashwin nodded.

___________________________________

Pehh!!!
That was a tough chapter! 🚴‍♀️

https://c.tenor.com/ht7EV0N4pdoAAAAM/sivaangi-cwc3.gif

******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : priyagv8

Fanpage : sparkle_editzs