CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 31

AUTHOR'S POV

___________________________________FEW DAYS LATER

FEW DAYS LATER

Sivaangi sat in the hospital bed swinging her legs ,her forehead had a single normal bandage and her hands had several scratches.

It's been 2 days since she got permission to sit and walk around the room or else her friends would just treat her like a doll.

She slowly stood up from the bed and walked towards the mirror there and stared at her face.

Looking at the girl infront of her! Sivaangi felt unreal,she slowly pulled out the last bandage on her body which was on her forehead and slightly hissed in pain .

It was felt unreal to her! The year was 2022 it seems , she finished her college it seems ,she is now very famous all over the world it seems ,She was now a actress and a singer it seems...

All this felt unreal to her! But listening to the doctors and looking at all the fans and YouTube record she had earned she could accept the fact that she grew up professionally but then there is this...

She is married it seems...
Sivaangi was against and was is no mood to accept the fact that she was married to her long time boyfriend ashwin.

She did not even know a person named ashwin and in this marriage with him was out of topic.

According to her ,love was never her couple of tea and in this marriage...
The 22 year old sivaangi back then was so against of marriage at that age .

When pugazh and sakthi informed her that she lost her memory, sivaangi was sure it was that big and won't have much affect but how wrong was she...

"Chellamey" pugazh called and entered the room and sakthi surabhi followed him into the room.

"Inga enna na pannura? You literally have to visit the bride tomorrow morning" sivaangi kinda yelled at him

"Ma! Na night flight pudichi poiruvan nee tension Agatha ,aprom un purshan enna thiruva" pugazh told and with the mention of the word purshan sivaangi's face fell!

It felt werid for her,she tried.. tried hard to remember the things but she failed she could not even get a single memory of them.

Apparently sivaangi had lost the memories from the past 1 year

"Sivu papa! Inga pathiya i made some macaroons for you " surabhi told giving her a bag .

Sivaangi was told that surabhi was sakthi's very very close friend 🌝and that's how she knows surabhi.

"Thalaviii inki intha hospital torture la inthu escape agaporom! Doctor kita ippodhan discharge pathi solliruku" sakthi told and sivaangi nodded.

How badly she just wanna run to her house and play with her cats.

"Sari nanga poi arrangements pannurom nee ready aguda ,surabhi papa ku konjam help Pannu da" pugazh told and both the boys left the room.

So yea!! No one told ashwin about sivaangi losing her memory,they brutally ignored his calls or skipped the part to tell him that HIS WIFE NO LONGER REMBRANDS HIM

Pugazh and sakthi were beyond shocked to see sivaangi not even realising CWC 1 ended ,their hopes broke that moment she asked them where her parents were..

Sighing pugazh pulled out his phone and dialled to ashwin and sakthi went away to take care of the discharge process.

"Macha macha sollu da , sivaangi enna pannura all okay va da?" Ashwin asked immediately the moment he picked the call

Pugazh felt guilty!
"Inki discharge da! Avanga amma veetuku pogatha? Illa unga flat ka?" Pugazh asked

"Ava amma veetula yarum illa da! Nee flat ku po na innum 2 days la varuthuvan " ashwin told
Pugazh hummed and ended the call

Who knew after two days what is waiting for them....

___________________________________

Sivaangi sat in their bed in their room looking around like it was the first time she stepped in.

She was going through her instgram and other handles and understood

Ashwin is definitely someone for her ,her heart beat fast in fear

Ashwin was her long time crush! Yep from the days of kadhal ondru kadhen , sivaangi had been crazy about him but you it was like a celebrity kinda crush she just knew she won't make it to him ,she Rembrands his song was one of her favourite.

She immediately typed kanna vessi in YouTube and that lead her to a list of songs where just below the original song was a clip of sivaangi singing kanna vessi to ashwin in cwc epsiode.

Sivaangi's hands shivered looking at the epsiodes and the fan edits

She stood up from her place and stared at the wall painting which was painted as Hope• Belive• Magic and a little above it ,there was a photo frame of whenever they held hands.

She looked around the room and saw their wedding photos framed and hanged in different places.

She felt her head spinning,she wanted to badly run away from all this.

Wasn't she just a lil girl who had only one aim that was to become a great singer?

Now what was these? When did love and marriage happen in her life?

Her chain of thoughts broke when she heard the knocks

She opened the door and let in her friends who were dressed up beautifully

"Enna special da?evlo grand ah ready ayirukiga?" Sivaangi asked sakthi

"Thalaviii Navratri season " sakthi told

"Sari! Athuku?"

"Garba ku porom! Namma last year kooda ponum la"sakthi told and immediately bit his tongue

Surabhi slapped her forehead

"Papa neeyum romba Nala veetula iruka la va oru change ku garba poalam" surabhi told and sivaangi nodded her head she soo badly wanted to leave the house and catch some fresh air .

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀