CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

AUTHOR 'S POV

Cover credits : TEEN_FIX___________________________________

___________________________________

Sparking lights , flowers and decorations all over loud musics and giggles of people !

Why not it was ashaangi 's wedding celebration!

The newly wedded couple ashwin and sivaangi were busy posing for the photos where as the guests were busy among themselves,some dancing,some gossiping ,some near the food and some trying to get a glance of them.

And here surabhi was arranging the cake which was themed in a snowfall season!

Surabhi was dressed up in a navy blue anarkali with long earrings, every time she turned around to grab something! One thing surely grabbed! It was sakthi's attention.

Sakthi had never seen her so busy and soo beautiful at the same time , each time she talked with someone the way her head use to shake making the earings dance too and thoese anarkali half twirls she did , amusing nobody saw was surely seen by him and enjoyed to.

Today! He saw a completely different surabhi! The girl infront of him did not seem to have that 'I am tough ' look instead she had a pleasant smile which would melt anyone not just him and thoese khole filled eyes secretly stealing glances of him was also something that made him smile.

This whole  one week of Ashwin sivaangi wedding! Surabhi was here enjoying,talking and making memories and smiling ear to ear .

Sakthi sensed surabhi walking towards him so he turned towards pugazh and tried talking.

"Sakthi..." Surabhi called and he turned around and looked at her  like he did not stare at her a few seconds around .

Before sakthi could talk something "Thanks..." Surabhi told and smiled .

"Yen?" Sakthi asked

"Theriyala thonuchi!" She reliped

"Hey athu epdi correct ah sollu yen thanks?" Sakthi asked curiosity was in perk for him now.

"Surabhii akkaaa"sivaangi yelled

"Dho vanthutan sivaangi" Surabhi reliped and ran towards her .

In between all these weddings galattas surabhi and sivaangi grew close too fast.

Sakthi let it go as he knew at the end of the day! They both need to reach home together.

Thoese 4 nights of eating idli together in that kutty shop really made them close from vanga ponga too va di poda they started getting comfortable with each other.

Here, coming to our stars to the night.
Mr and Mrs.Ashwin were away from each other talking to the guests and greeting them .

Sivaangi was dressed up in a royal blue silk saree ,her hairs all braided and jasmine adored in her hairs ,kum kum in her hair partial and a mangalsutra/thalli around her neck!
Eyes and face glowing with happiness, hands and legs filled with mehadi.
Sivaangi was already the cutest bride on the internet.

And ashwin wore a royal blue silk shirt and cream dhoti,he casually turned around to see his bride giggling with her friends and once again he lost his heart ,once again our man fell harder in love.

Sivaangi sensed someone's eyes on her and turned around to see him ! Her husband look her like he has never seen her before ....
She looked at his face and raised her eyebrows and  His eyes captured her eyes and there was a perfect eye contract between them .

There were millions of beautiful things in their love story but thoese accidentally eye contacts were their favourite .

Sometimes their eye contacts made their fans wonder if they were MAGIC OR MAGNET!

A announcement by pugazh to send the guests to have their dinner made them come out from their world and log into the reality.

"Dai macha, papa neega rendu perum unga flat ku ponga ! Nailku seekiram comibatore poganum" pugazh told handled them the keys and the couple's nodded like a good babies.

___________________________________

Surabhii and sakthi finished dancing their heart out and headed out to parking laughing like babies .

The minute surabhi sat on the car ,she leaned back and took a deep breath and smiled whole heartedly.

"Madam romba happy oh?" Sakthi asked as he started the car

"Idk! But i had the best week of my life and i will cherish this for my entire life" surabhi told still keeping her eyes close.

Sakthi smiled

"Thanks to you again sakthi! Unnala i really enjoyed! You were the reason for my happiness thank you "surabhi told this time looking at sakthi

Sakthiii stopped the car and pointed towards something......

___________________________________

(Muah scene ahead🚴‍♀️)

Sivaangi and Ashwin sat facing each other in their new flat , their parents whom they assume had decorated the room with flowers,candles and lights
,the tension in the air was so much that ashwin can hear his own heart beat.

His eyes stared at her and sivaangi looked at all around execpt him to aviod his glance on him.

All of sudden sivaangi broke into laughter seeing her laugh hard Ashwin too started laughing

"Hey enna di achi?" Ashwin asked smiling looking at her laugh.

"Theriyala sichup sichup ah varuthu" sivaangi told .

Ashwin gently pushed her to the bed and yet sivaangi did not stop laughing so he started tickling her making her laugh even more hard and loud .

Looking at her ashwin stopped ticking!!Ashwin and sivaangi were smiling like idiots ,ashwin's eyes were talking to her eyes ,his long tender fingers were playing with her cheeks ,her hands were on his shirt button playing .

Ashwin bent a lil and placed his lips on hers!

Their first kiss!

They felt like their bones were on fire ,souls were returning to heaven and every part of them coming alive !

It was not for that long but the memory would last forever, sivaangi could feel his heartbeats has her hand on his chest and she herself could feel her shivering,his hands on her face was like a ice on flame ,
The moment they felt their lips on each other ,they felt the souls promise in heaven that..

'I am yours and you'll be mine'

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀