CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

AUTHOR 'S POV

___________________________________Ashwin was in deep sleep! He was in his hometown after so long ,he could hear the function preparations and his mother shouting around to make work quick

Ashwin was in deep sleep! He was in his hometown after so long ,he could hear the function preparations and his mother shouting around to make work quick.

He had shoot till 3 in the morning which made him dead tired.

He was under his favourite blanket and was in no mood to wake up any time soon.

"Ashwiney" he heard a voice whisper near him.
A familiar scent hit his nose and it didn't take a minute for him to realise it was sivaangi

But being a brilliant man he is! Didn't open his eyes because sivaangi was in Chennai and he is in comibatore
There was not even 75% of chance for her to travel here and that too sit next to him in his bedroom and call him.

Yet again he heard " Ashwineyy" this time it felt quiet real and he still did not try opening his eyes

"Yov manga! Wakey wakey " sivaangi whispered yelled near his ears and she pinched his arms .

Ashwin immediately open his eyes and sat up straight in his bed ready to screem in shock when sivaangi closed his mouth and sat in the bed infront of him

"Shhh! shhhh natha sivaangi!calm down" she told and Ashwin nodded making sure he is not gone screem she slowly removed her hands from his mouth and smiled.

"Good morning" she told smiling and he took his blanket again and laid down in the bed covering himself .

"Good morning dii" he whispered in his sleepy tone that just made sivaangi feel sparkles in her tummy .

"Yov! Na epdi Inga vathan? Inga enna pannuran intha keka matiya?" Sivaangi asked standing up from the bed and placed her hands in her hip.

"Aii! Ama la Inga enna pannura? Epdi vatha?" Ashwin Asked sitting up in the bed .

"Yovvvvv poyaaaaa" sivaangi was about to walk away when Ashwin held her hand and pulled her back to the bed .

Sivaangi's eyes went wide seeing his sudden action yet a tint of redness occupied her face.

Ashwin sniffed her hair and closed his eyes inhaling the smell when he earned a hard punch from his rowdy don.

"Ahhhhh en dii?" He whispered yelled .

"Shei nee innum kulikala ?"

"Sivaangi na innum brush kooda pannala theriyuma" he told cuddling more into her.

"Ahh dirty dirty!! Un mela sweat ah iruku na poran " sivaangi told and was about to stand up.

"Hey hey rowdy iru iru! Ippo enna na kulikanum avlo thana na poran! But sollu Inga epdi vatha?" Ashwin asked

"Haan ! Actually media people ku namma engament chennai nu sollitu plan a comibatore ku change pannitan! Ippo we will happily get engaged without disturbance" sivaangi nodded and Ashwin nodded smiling.

"Sivaangi... sivaangi" they heard a soft whisper behind the door

"Ayyo" sivaangi whispered yelled and hit her head and bided her bye to ashwin was running towards the door.

"Hey enna achi?" Ashwin asked.

"Na un room kula vara unga akka ANITHA tha help pannaga ,enku therichi yaro vara poraga pola atha atlert pannuraga"

"Nee ippo slient ah poi thoogu,kelu vathu enna pathu shock ana maari reaction kudu okay?" Sivaangi asked and ashwin stood in shock.

He just knew his sister was not a easy people to mingle witha nd this girl here literally took her help to sneak into his bedroom.

"Kedi! Seekiram po en akka va mativida pora" ashwin told and sivaangi nodded quickly and ran out .

___________________________________

Ashwin took a short shower and got ready in  a causal T-shirt with pant and walked down the stairs and saw sivaangi sitting in the hall and all his relatives were around her .

She was dolled up in a mustard cotton saree with a blue blouse ,she just had her khole and lipstick on and thoese big jhumkas dancing in her earing as she talked .

Ashwin stood stunned in her beauty. She indeed looked divine.

Ashwin's sister anitha stood next to her brother and pinched his arms .

"Avlo Azhagu laa?" She asked and ashwin just nodded still looking at her .

"Thambi! Romba pakkatha aprom kannu valika poguthu po poi Pooja a start Pannu man" anitha told and Ashwin nodded and walked towards sivaangi.

Sivaangi looked at him and smiled ,Ashwin sat next to her .

Both were infront of a god 's idol ,with their hands folded and eyes closed.

Ashwin leaned towards her and whispered" nee romba Azhaga iruka sivaangi"

Immediately a tint of red colour applied on her face, sivaangi blushed and  the man next to her was the reason .

She did her minimum today! And him appreciating it felt so much for her.

And this was also one more reason for her to love him.

He never wished to see her  or complimented her when she was in high heels ,red lipstick, perfect hairstyle or fancy dresses .

He loved her in thoese flat cut shoes she wore ,thoese natural pink lips she had, he had seen her most in  her messy hair bun and simple outfits .

And that's all sivaangi needed ! Someone to love her like she is.
Someone who said 'ipadiya iru maratha ' in the world full of people who said her to change her attitude and behaviour,he said her to stay the same and loved her as she was.

"Ashwiney" she whispered and he slowly opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows.
. sivaangi wanted to say so much at this moment but all she did was nodding as noting and held his hands and entwined her fingers with his and smiled.

___________________________________
Note: I have assumed ashwin's sister name as anitha ☺️

No idea what is there in this chapter but just felt writing so here we go...

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : priyagv8

Fan page I'd : sparkle_editzs