CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

AUTHOR'S POV

___________________________________Sivaangi woke up with a usual headache! Waking up with headache is being normal for her and she hated that

Sivaangi woke up with a usual headache! Waking up with headache is being normal for her and she hated that .

But this time the fault was on her,she did not get a pinch of sleep last night.

Not that she felt bad for her words or for yelling at him .

But was wondering,where her life was taking her too..

She never understood the universe 's message even once the first time she did was when she saw ashwin on the sets and now she was wondering about him too .

"Sivu! Wake up shoot ku time achi la" she heard her mom yell.

Tbh! She had no interest in going out , getting ready and act for a scene now but then duty calls .

She did her morning chores and got ready in a simple green kurthi and went to the set .

She had a 30 mins break and the best she did was decided to take a short nap!

Before that she pulled out her phone and saw texts from Ashwin!

Ofcourse! She had switched off her phone last night and ran away without saying him.

Before she could check her other apps ,she heard a knock .

It was a courier! A flower bouquet with a note .

Thanking the person who brought her the flowers ,she closed the room door and took a look at the flowers

"Good morning! Sorry :) " was written on the note

With the selection of the flowers and the handwriting,it did not take a minute for her to Guess the people who sent her these.

It was him! Her Ashwineyyyy

Placing the flowers on the side table ,she pulled out her phone and laid down on the bed scrolling her phone.

She noticed ashwin had posted pictures and some stories too.

This was him! Disappearing for months and then showing up and dumping people and her with his project updates.

Slowly sivaangi fell asleep ! And suddenly woke up and sat on the bed.

Damn! Damn she had a event in a college to attend and she completely forgot about it ,she immediately messaged it about it to her mother and started getting.

She was dolled up in a sky blue colour gown , free hairs and a long earrings witha nude makeup and she ran out to her car where Selvam anna was ready to drive her off.

In all these she completely forgot that ,she was not the only celebrity who was invited and the person who was sending her messages and flowers from moring too was invited.

As she stepped into the college! A  familiar feel hit her hard,she missed being in college.

Smiling, clicking photos and shaking hands , sivaangi was finally gudied to the front where her chair was ready.

She sat down and took a deep breath ,and a familiar cologne hit her , realizing who it was her eyes went wide and she slowly turned towards her right and saw...

Ashwin sitting next to her with a smile no that was not a smile it was a Smirk .

She turned towards the stage and placed her hand on her cheeks ,kinda avoiding him and concentrated on the host who was talking probably about them!

"Sorry Ma" he whispered during the program and sivaangi heard it all clear yet stayed unaffected.

"Na venum nu pannala! Nejma sorry! 1000 times sorry?" Ashwin told yet ni response

"En kanna kooda pakka matiya?" Ashwin asked and this time she sensed hurt in his voice which made her immediately turn towards him.

"And now we invite the sensation ashaangi on stage for a few words" the host's call brought them back from their world .

On stage ! Sivaangi spoke a few words so did ashwin! There was a gap inbetween them and the scence on the stage reminded the audience of their VTV awards stage sharing .

That was it! The students were shouting for sivaangi to sing a song and she nodded her head and started singing 'munbe vaa'

A few minutes more and then the  event was over and they were called for the lunch but sivaangi was lost!

Lost in thoughts and also the way back to the lunch place .

She turned around and waited for ashwin! Cause she knew he was around but instead a girl who was short in height but looked cute stood infront of her.

"Are you lost sivaangi?" She asked with a smile and sivaangi nodded .

"Na ungala kooputu pogava?" She asked exictedly and sivaangi had a hard time saying no so she agreed.

Sivaangi turned around ever now and then and searched ashwin but for her disappointed she was never there.

Cursing him in all the 17 languages she knew she finally reached the lunch place,she thanked the girl and walked to the washroom to wash her hands when she felt someone pull her

Hehe! Yep it was him.

Ashwin had his hands on the wall caging her giving her one of his romatic smile

" Enna Romance huh? Semma gandu la irukan kolama vida matan odi po" sivaangi warned seriously and ashwin was genuinely scared looking at her expressions.

A hungry sivaangi is indeed a danger to him!

Finishing her lunch as soon as possible, sivaangi made sure she went back to her set on time.

Changing back to her costumes,another 4 hours went in shoot and it was around 10 in the night and she finally finnally had an hour break so this time she made a promise to take a nap and she did too.

The minute her back touched the bed ,her eyes started begging her to close and she finally closed.
___________________________________
The next morning when she woke up ,she was magically in her house ,in her room ,in her bed ,with her duvet covering her...

And she immediately know who brought her .

"Dai ASHWINEY" she yelled loudly and there he came running to her .

*****************************
One more chapter and the real drama will begin 🚴‍♀️
___________________________________

New cover credits to the talented : Sakshidevi712 😚

HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Priyagv8

fan page : sparkle_editzs