CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

AUTHOR'S POV

___________________________________

17 days passed since sivaangi told her feelings to ashwin and now it was just a day before sivaangi's birthday.

She had no excitement!! It all felt dull like a plain moonless stars less sky .

Sivaangi was not angry, sad or heart broken but she was confused.

She was sure ashwin felt something for her ,of course no man would made just a friend feel so special like he did and that gut feeling gave her the strength to take the first step.

She didn't understand where and how she went wrong!! He didn't just made her go wow in amusement but sometimes made her confuse too just like this...

She was currently outside the MM office finishing her shoot for sing with sivaangi.

Pughazh and sakthi promised to pick her up so she just sat there waiting for them.

Taking out her phone she saw her fans being busy for her birthday prepration, immediately a smile spreaded on her face .

They were working so hard without putting p in their personal life just to make her smile and support her , she had no words to express her gratitude to them.

She heard a familiar honk sound , immediately she looked up and she saw him...

There he was in a distance in that plain dark German blue shirt with a mustard colour pant , leaning to his car with a umbrella saving him from the slightly drizzling rain.

Unfortunately or fortunately sivaangi didn't meet him nor contracted him after his birthday

Not that she was avoiding him but she just wanted some time alone.

Seeing him walk towards in her direction , sivaangi wondered what made him come to the MM office at this time and he stood right in front of her and she slowly stood up and smiled at him.

"Enna ashwineyyyy intha pakkam " she asked

(What are you doing here ashwiney?)

"Unga anna tha ma pick up panna sonna " ashwin told and sivaangi looked at him making her eyes small

(Ur brother told me to pick you up)

"I mean he has some work atha enna kuputu vara sonna " ashwin told scratching the back of his neck

"Ohh,sari vanga polam " sivaangi told and walked outside the office only to be pulled back by him.

Her hands immediately held his shirt tight and her eyes went wide seeing him this close her .

"Umbrella vachitu polam ma illana cold agum "ashwin told

Kastam kastam romba kastam🚶

Sivaangi nodded and both walked towards the car in pin drop silence sharing the single umbrella they had.

Sivaangi was in the front seat and ashwin in the driving seat there was not much sound except for the radio in the car playing adipoli.

Sivaangi immediately changed the next sing when sirikkadhey played!! Ashwin saw this and smiled a little shaking his head

She didn't understand why the universe just kept on adding her hopes and later breaks it. She was fed up with everything, of course she was not angry on ashwin ,love or any other feelings can never be forced on anyone and sivaangi knew it well so it was not ashwin who was to be blamed so she choose to blame kaduval and his settings.

Dropping her at pugazh's house ashwin went back to his new movie shooting , smiling all the way back to the set.

This was her magic!! No matter how silent she was or her actions were just her mere presence were enough to make him smile till his jaws hurt.

Sivaangi entried into the house and saw sakthi and pugazh playing play station sitting in the hall.

"Intha atha mukiyam ana work a anneyy?" She asked placing her hands in her hip.

(This is a important work for you brother?)

"Na unna pick up pannuran tha thalavi sonnan ana ashwin bro na patukuran nu sonnaru" sakthi told still with his concentration on the PS.

"Ohhhhhh" that's what sivaangi told and left upstairs to the room and slept for a while as she was tired and things happening around made her even more tired.

___________________________________
Continuous calls from her mother and sakthi knocking the door broke her sleep and she washed her face and saw the time was already 6.00 PM.

She walked down the stairs in half sleep when accidently she missed a step and slipped and fell.

Her head hit the stairs and she was sure her eblows and knees would have many cuts too

"Amma...." She yelled in pain

"Sivaangi....papa" both sakthi and pugazh ran towards her and helped her to sit.

"Is it paining anywhere? Are you okay? Doctor kita polam?" Pugazh fired her with questions and sivaangi smiled .

"Onnu illa anna chinna adi tha " sivaangi told and pugazh nodded

"Sari va veetula drop pannuran" he told and helped her walk towards the car.

******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀