CHAPTER 37

CHAPTER 37

AUTHOR 'S POV

You may wonder intha author ku ennatha achi en daily update pannura nu actually athu enkum purilya naney oru flow la poran neegalum join pannikoga
Varata mameyy dur dur

You may wonder intha author ku ennatha achi en daily update pannura nu actually athu enkum purilya naney oru flow la poran neegalum join pannikoga Varata mameyy dur  dur

___________________________________

Ashwin felt a hand around his neck and leg on his tummy!

He turned around half sleepy and pulled the object which was warm in this cold morning towards him .

Making her small body completely go hidden in his huge one .

Ashwin for once forgot what is happening and lived the moment untill the reality hit and he opened his eyes immediately and slowly let her go.

He looked around and saw the pillow wall which she built carefully lying around the bed

sivaangi was sleeping like a angel on the bed spreading her hands , her top which moved around her belly area showing a clear show of her navel to him.

Ashwin immediately closed his eyes and tured around but his eyes won't stop going back to the small mole he saw in her navel

"Yemmov!" He whispered to himself gulping hard to the sight he just saw rubbing his eyes.

Here sivaangi yawned and turned around, startling him by putting her leg around him and snuggling his back.

He tried to breathe normally but the hold of her hand tighten.

He slowly turned his head to look at her,To look at her properly.

Her face was snuggled against his back. Her long hairs sprawled on the pillow.

His eyes traced every nook and corner of her face. Observing her. Her Bambi like eye always made his heart skip a thousand beats now closed. Long lashes and her cheek which he was now tempted to bite. Then his eyes followed her lips, So plump and tempting inviting him .

A soft slow wind passed through the window making her side bangs cover his view .

Ashwin whined pouting! He slowly blew air on her face gently but seems like her hairs were more stubborn than her he slowly raised him hands to push thoese bangs aside when ...

Sivaangi slowly opened her eyes and looked at his hands

"enna achi?" Her sleepy voice started him.

His cheeks flush and he stuttered incoherent

"Si.. sivaangi ath...athu ma. Atha mosquito ma athu oo" ashwin told pointing randomly

Sivaangi did not respond but stretched her hands and sat up on the bed scratching her head .

Ashwin stood up and rushed into the washroom before sivaangi would ask him questions.

She here looked around the room and saw the pillows around the bed and realised she was on his side of the bed .