CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30

AUTHOR 'S POV

___________________________________

Ashwin sat infront of the emergency ward with his head buried between his hands .

He now understood why people say hospital walls have heard more prayers then temple.

He sat there praying to all the god he knew existed hoping for his wife to be fine and come back to him all safe...

Sakthi,surabhi and pugazh entered the hospital after seeing the news that had spread like a wild fire all over the internet

They saw ashwin sitting in agony, his pure white shirt had blood stains of his wife,messed up hairs and tear stained face...

Ashwin wanted to shout and cry when he saw his friends but he did nothing and stared at them with his eyes full of tears

Ashwin could literally imagine the way she was laying in the road lifeless whenever he closed his eyes.

He leaned back to the wall and regreted sending sivaangi to buy the bottle.

He just wanted to surprise her with the lost bracelet and see her smile and wanted to take a look at her dimples but seems like God had some other plans

Sakthi and pugazh walked towards ashwin and held his hand assuring him that sivaangi is gone be alright

Meanwhile A nurse came out from the room with a packet and called for 'sivaangi's relatives'

Surabhi looking at the boys ,walked towards the nurse And the nurse gave a packet to surabhi saying it was patient's belonging .

Pugazh walked towards the emergency room and  peaked through the small circle in the ward door  and saw doctors operating on his lil sister.

His eyes welled up in tears seeing the we've smiling girl lying like a doll with emotions with a oxygen mask on her face .

He also immediately wiped the tears flowing down his cheeks just for the man who was sitting behind him like he lost everything.

His best brother ashwin had only him now and he wanted to be strong just for him....

Ashwin was getting flashbacks of his lil brother 's accident and death and  that thought of that was enough for him to panick .

His phone was ringing continuously and ashwin was in no mood to attend the calls.

Sakthi answered the call and it was from the production house of that Hindi film.

"Just say them i won't make it sakthi..."ashwin told in a low voice ,his voice had no strength

"Bro! Avanga unnagala replace panna poran nu solluraga" sakthi told after talking in the phone yet ashwin sat unaffected