CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

Banner credits: TEEN_FIX 💜✨__________________________________

__________________________________

Sakthi finished his shoot in the MM office and was walking towards his house after parking his car , when his phone rang

"Sollunga thalavi " sakthi answered to her call as he connected the call to his airpods
And Pushed his phone into his pocket .

"Dai Sakthi inki pugazh anna vetuku polam?aprom anga iruthu mani akka veetuku ? Romba bore adikithu da paahh,shoot vera illa " Sivaangi asked

"Polam thalavi ana neega unga avaru kooda thana suttuviga ippo enna achi?" Sakthi asked as he sat in his car's Bonnet

"Atha enna dai kekura , avaruku next 7 days ku coimbatore la shoot uh" sivaangi told and Sakthi could literally imagine her pouting.

Just when he was about relpy her ,his eyes fell on a girl who was quite far from his place and she was on her scooter wearing a yellow churidar with a black helmet on her head .
Buying Tomatos from a vendor!

He got down from the car's Bonnet and stared at that girl

Sakthi was not able see her face but in the whole atmosphere something in her stood out which made him stare at her.

Maybe her loud and bold  voice or that tamil accent of hers

"Daiii sakthiiiii" sivaangi's voice from the phone  brought him back .

"Ah thalavi na fresh ayitu ungala pick up pannuran neega ready ah iruga " sakthi told and ended the call and looked at the place where she stood .

It seems like she left already and sakthi's eyes looked around maybe in seacrh of her.....

Not finding her around sakthi settled down in his car and drive towards his car not knowing there was a sweet suprise waiting for him.

__________________________________

Sivaangi was in her house with a bowl full of different kind of fruits infront of her and. Glass full of apple juice .

It's just gone be a day and sivaangi missed ashwin.
It's not like they both are gone tag along wherever they go but this absence made her miss him.

Just like that a notification pinged and it was from ashwin .

A story of him eating a delicious cone dosa from Coimbatore's famous annapoorna hotel .

Sivaangi's mouth immediately watered with just the sight of it.

She immediately took a pic of the fruit bowl and added to her story with a '🙂' emoji .

Ashwin on the other hand could not help but laugh at her story .

He immediately pulled the rose milk near him and clicked a pic and added to his story .

Sivaangi cursing him in 367 languages , she added a story of her apple juice .

Ashaangians who were  watching this had no idea what is happening!

Sivaangi immediately rushed to twiiter to see them connecting and decoding but to her suprise the tl and ht was normal no shipping tweets or connecting tweets were present.

Smiling she placed her phone on the table and went to get ready.

Little did she know all the dm and groups were active on and today was also one of there sleepless nights.

___________________________________

Sakthi parked his car and strangely saw few people infront of his house .

Walking towards them he saw his mother and "ma enna achi ?"he asked

"Namma terrace room ku oru ponnu shift agura da athuku tha ivlo atrocities pannura " his mother told.

"Nee poi fresh ayitu va , sapadalam" saying so she left .

Sakthi's eyes searches for the girl  and spotted a yellow churidar girl who was carrying a huge box in her hand

To his surprise ,she was the same girl who he met earlier.

Immediately ,he walked towards her....

"Exuse me?" He called

She looked him from bottom to top and again top to bottom .

"Sollunga!" She said

"En Peru sakthi house owner paiyan"

"Ahan theriyum nanum cook with comali fan tha " she told with a smile .

"Uhm...may i help you" he asked looking at these heavy boxes

She hesitated for a moment and agreed slowly.

Sakthi picked up a box and both started walking..

"Unga Peru enna?" Sakthi asked, no reason but sakthi was hell curious about this girl .

"Surabhi " she answered with a smile .

"Surabhi....hmm"sakthi repeated

"Neega Baker ah?" He asked looking at the things in the box .

"Ama Inga tha 2 streets across en bakery iruku "she told and they reached the terrace.

"Romba thanks s..sakthi , neega ivlo sweet uh nu enku theriyathu"surabhi told smiling widely .

"If you don't mind namma oru selfie kedukalama? Na apdiya insta la flex pannipan athana "she asked sakthi laughed and nodded his head .

The man who talks 24/7 was now using only actions to talk only because she was around.....

A/N: The last yellow aesthetic in the character was this surabhi character ☺️
*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes