CHAPTER 47

AUTHOR 'S POV

___________________________________It's almost a month since ashaangi came to Goa! The movie shooting, editing and promotions were in full swing

It's almost a month since ashaangi came to Goa! The movie shooting, editing and promotions were in full swing .

Ashwin and sivaangi barely had time to relax and now since the shoot was done it felt good to jobless and roam around the seashores of goa

Through the editing and promotions needed their attention but that was not much time consuming and did not exhaust them much !

Currently ashwin sat infront of the television in their room and watched the football match seriously and sincerely like his entire career was based on the match and sivaangi sat there looking like she could burst any moment.

"Ashwinnnnnnn bore adikithuuuuuuu" she dragged and sat behind ashwin

"Appo thiripi adi ma" ashwin told! And with that smirk on his face sivaangi knew he was proud about that joke

"Auuuu huuuu auuu! Yovvvvv poyaaaa Kadavul ivlo height kuduthare konjam aachum moolai kuduthara??" Sivaangi asked as she placed her chin on his shoulders making ashwin stop breathing for a minute.

Days passed but her casual touches still made him go crazy!

Even before ashwin could react the door flew open and DIVYA, daughter of the producer barged in and sivaangi sighed seeing her.

"Vanga Divya!" Ashwin called her in and sivaangi withdrew her chin from his shoulders and stood down on the floor.

"Atha vaduta la aprom enna avanga Divya" sivaangi mumbled under her breath

No reasons but sivaangi hated divya's vibes ,she hated the way Divya looked at her husband it made sivaangi wanted to rip her eyes from her face.

"Actually inki night Purple pub la oru chinna party neega variyala ashwin?" Divya asked

"Ah sure! " Ashwin told looking at sivaangi

Sivaangi looked at ashwin in her most dangerous terrific look which actually scared ashwin.

"En wife uhm nanum kadipa varom divya!" Ashwin told and Divya nodded before going out.

"Yea sure! Namma resort la iruthu walkable distance dhan just 5 mins dhan agum" divya told and ashwin nodded

___________________________________

Sivaangi got ready in a maroon satin colour dress ,it had a sweetheart kinda neck and a long slit in the left side ! She matched it with a small stone earrings and left her hairs free , finishing her look with some perfume, sivaangi wore her heels and was done with her look!

Sivaangi got ready in a maroon satin colour dress  ,it had a sweetheart kinda neck and a long slit in the left side ! She matched it with a small stone earrings and left her hairs free , finishing her look with some perfume, sivaangi wore her heel...