CHAPTER 48

CHAPTER 48

AUTHOR'S POV

__________________________________
Sivaangi woke up scratching her head! She was on the bed , wearing a loose white colour shirt which she was sure it belonged to ashwin! Her head was aching of course it would have been a surprise if she did not have a hangover .

Her eyes roamed around the room and spotted her dress on the floor!

Sivaangi for a minute stayed still and recalled all the things happened yesterday! She looked down at herself and confirmed she was only in his shirt .

She quickly hugged herself tight and looked around the room once again and walked down the bed .

The shirt just reached near her knees , all loose and her messy bun making her look super sexy!

She was running around the room panicking wondering what happened yesterday and how she is gone face ashwin now!

She peaked through the balcony and saw ashwin there , standing completely shirtless looking like a Greek god , showing off his biceps and that one damn mole in his chest .

Sivaangi gulped hard looking at her husband! Damn damn her hormones, how she wished to just run to the other side of the world and hide from him.

"Ashwineyyyyyyy" she called which was loud and ashwin looked at her and immediately held her hands and pulled her back to the room.

Pinning her to the wall, ashwin caged her inbetween his arms and refused to let go her hands.

"Shhhhh! Kela crew members think we are asleep apdiya irukathum ! Konjam rest kedakum" ashwin told in his sleepy voice which made sivaangi's legs go weak!

Ashwin looked at sivaangi,she had just got up from a deep sleep! After the kiss sivaangi passed out in his arms which made him help her get changed and in that moment ashwin did not have the patience to check her bag and change her into her clothes,the only thing his eyes found immediately was his shirt which laid on the bed .

"Apdi Pakkatha ashwin" sivaangi whispered

Why was this man soo intimidating right now! She thought

"Azhaga rasikanum sivaangi!" Ashwin told making sivaangi pout

"Na innum face wash kooda pannala " she complained and ashwin gently moved her towards the full length mirror and stood behind her !

He stood behind her and placed his chin in her shoulders,his hands wrapped around her waist tightly.

He pointed towards the mirror and said " the woman in the mirror looks beautiful no matter what! She looks flawless with or without makeup"

"Vara vara romba cheesy ayita pora ashwiney!" Sivaangi told and that's when she noticed a scratch in ashwin 's chin

She was 700 percent sure that it was her who did it cause ,she had long nails and the cut looked fresh and she assumed she did it last night !