You'Re Safe Now Sals

Warning: Attack against a minor by teenagers

Sally's Pov

I sigh softly as I slump against the small table where I had tea parties. I had officially been in school for an entire month and was living every second of it! The downside? Miss L/N never got to babysit me on weekends, just for a little bit in the weekdays. I wanted more time with her! She didn't act annoyed or bored when she played with me unlike all the others. The mansion residents weren't bad but a lot of they were busy or didn't feel like hanging out. I was fully capable of playing by myself with Mr. Death but it still got boring! I perk up when an idea comes to mind, quickly scooting out of my chair and rushing to Jeff's room.

"Jeffy can you take me to the park?" I ask once I get the okay to come in after knocking.

"No Sally, I was planning on going killing," He explains as he works to sharpen his knife.

"But Jeffy!" I cry with a pout. "Pretty please?"

"No," He repeats. "Find someone else to do it."

I huff in annoyance but go ask some of the other pastas, still receiving the same exact answer. I would ask daddy but he's busy in his office and I knew it would be better to let him do his job, whatever that may be. I was capable of going to the park by myself but I wanted other people with me! It got boring being by myself all the time. Still, I head to daddy's office door so he knows I'm going out.

"Daddy I'm going to the park," I yell from outside his office door after knocking.

"Alright be careful Sweety," He calls back, the sound of rustling papers following after.

"I will," I call back, quickly grabbing my teddy Mister Death and rushing downstairs and out the door.

I honestly have no idea what daddy is always doing in his office. I mean, is he really working? What exactly kind of work did he have to do outside of killing people that entered his forest? He said it was important and often didn't want to he disturbed but what could he so important he was always in his office?! Oh well, as long as he doesn't forget about me I don't care what he gets up to. I am still trying to convince him to let me bring Mister Death to school but he says Mister Death is too hard to disguise, and he won't listen to me when I tell him that Mister Death gets lonely without someone at home with him. Once I get to the park I take Mister Death around all the equipment, just spending the evening playing on my own.

"I wish I'd had Miss L/N's phone number Mister D. I bet you she'd play with me," I sigh softly, swinging my legs as I relax on a bench.

"You could ask," Mister Death replies, tilting his head. "You said she was open to the hug."

"Yeah but those are different. Everyone hugs. Asking for her phone number feels kinda weird," I admit. "As much as I'd like to. Think she'd come play at the park with me on the weekends?"

"Based on all you've told me absolutely," Mister D chuckles in his demonic way. "You've got her wrapped around your finger huh?"

"What's that mean?" I ask with genuine confusion.

"Nevermind. We should get home. It's getting late," Mister Death says. "We don't want Slenderman to worry."

"Okay," I sigh softly, hopping down from the bench and heading back along the sidewalk. "I wanna draw a picture of me and Miss L/N. I know she isn't my mommy but I can pretend right?"

"Hey! Watch where you're going brat!" Someone suddenly barks, a grunt leaving me when I run into something hard and am forced to stumble back.

"I am terribly sorry. I was not watching where I was going," I tell the person with wide eyes.