Disturbances

Your Pov

"Shhhh! You're gonna wake them up!" A voice hisses, hardly being quiet itself.

"We all know why they're sleeping in. It's not gonna hurt to wake the lovers up," Another voice purrs in amusement.

"Slender is scary if he doesn't get enough sleep," A third voices mumbles, sounding less than enthused to be here.

I let go of a soft groan as I stretch out under the covers, peeking my eyes open at the voices disturbing my restful sleep.

"What is everyone doing?" I question with a soft yawn as I sit up, giving everyone that invaded Slender's room a scolding glare.

"It was all Offenderman's idea! We had nothing to do with it!" Splendor cries before he teleports out of the room, causing me to blink in surprise when everyone hightails after him.

"Oi! Don't blame me! I just gave a push!" Offender snaps, the male visibly grunting in fear before teleporting from the room as well.

"I'm not that scary when I wake up am I?" I mumble in confusion, jumping with flushed cheeks to the arm wrapping around my waist.

"Tch, I highly doubt it was you they were scared of," Slender mumbles, his chest rising in a yawn as he pulls me back down into bed. "Now that they're all gone let's sleep awhile longer."

"I don't think I'm going to be able to get back to sleep," I reason, ready to be awake and moving from the first morning excitement that had just happened. Who in their right mind could sleep now?!

"Just a few more minutes before I have to deal with everyone," Slender groans, causing me to giggle at his childish attitude towards being up early. "You always got up early to bring Sally to school though."

"And it is now the weekend," Slender declares, sitting up and pulling me into his lap when I suddenly grow quiet.

"I guess I lost all sense of time. What's going to happen to the school? I know they can function without me but I hate just leaving the kids without any answers," I mumble softly, looking to Slender when he guides my gaze to him.

"We can work on your human form but we'll probably need to disguise you to say goodbye. I know you'd prefer to stay teaching but you're not human anymore Y/N," Slender reminds me, an audible sigh escaping his lips to my continued silence. "Once you have more control over shifting you could try again but I'm sure Sally wouldn't mind having you all to herself."

"You do have a point there," I chuckle, wrapping my arms around Slender's neck and pressing a deep kiss to his lips. "I'm sorry, it's just weird knowing I can't go back."

"It's okay Y/N," He assures me, giving me another kiss before he finally decides to get out of bed. "I suppose we should get ready. We'll have a visitor in three, two, one," Slender mumbles, kneeling down as his door bursts open and looking completely offended when his little girl runs to me instead of him.

"Good morning Mommy!" Sally cries, launching herself into my arms with a delighted grin after bursting into the room. "Will you come help me make breakfast? I want to show you how good I am at cooking!"

"By cooking you mean being a good helper," Slender chuckles, wrapping his tentacles around Sally's waist and pulling her into his chest for his morning hug. "Just because Y/N is here doesn't mean you can skip out on my morning hug."

"Someone's being a bit possessive," I purr in a teasing voice, using my new appendages to snatch Sally from Slender after I slipped on a dress, yelping and protecting Sally in my chest when I suddenly find myself landing hard on the kitchen floor. "Ummm, Good morning?" I try to the shocked looks I earn from the kitchen occupants, looking down at Sally when she falls into a bout of giggles and requests I do whatever just happened again.

~~~~

Sally's Pov

I squeal in surprise when I'm suddenly pulled away from Y/N, giggling and throwing my arms around Slender's neck when he demands his morning hug.

"I was getting to you!" I giggle in delight, gasping in surprise when I'm suddenly wrapped in a soft hug and the scenery around me changes so suddenly, unable to hold back giggling when I realize Y/N snatched me from daddy. "Do it again!"

"I don't know what exactly I did, Sally," Y/N says apologetically, only causing me to fall into even harder laughter. I wanted to know what Y/N was thinking about before we teleported so suddenly! "Mommy, what did you think when you stole me?"

"Umm, I thought that I wanted to steal you away but thought of the kitchen since you wanted to make breakfast," Y/N explains, my eyes shining in delight to the way her features light up when I call her Mommy.

"You teleported us to the kitchen!" I smile in delight, fully enjoying getting to help her as she discovers her new abilities. It was like getting to play teacher myself! "That was so awesome!"

"Teleportation is no easy task Miss Y/N. It's impressive you were able to reach your desired destination on the first try," Uncle Trendy remarks, his gaze full of curiosity as he jots down a few notes.

When I asked him what he was writing yesterday he said something about keeping data on Y/N's progress, whatever that meant. I just knew it was fun having her here with me and getting to have her all to myself! I look up at her with a happy smile as she works through her confusion of teleporting, gladly waiting for her to get her mind around everything.

"Sally! Y/N! Are you two alright?!" A panicked voice calls before I'm suddenly squeezed between two warm and comforting chests. "Thank goodness it was only to the kitchen."

"I'm sorry, Slender. I was just trying to have some fun, I didn't mean to do.....well....that," Y/N apologizes.

"Daddy, it was fun! Don't scold mommy!" I cry out as I cling even tighter to Y/N. "It's good practice right?"

"I'm not scolding her," Slender protests as he steps away. "I was just saying I was thankful she didn't take you two somewhere unknown. Teleporting is risky even when experienced at it."

"It was still fun," I mumble softly.

"I think someone is ready for breakfast since they're getting a little grumpy," Slender chuckles, pulling me from Y/N's arms and standing me on a chair after pulling it to the counter. "Y/N, I'll show you how we make breakfast for the mansion."

"I can't wait!" Y/N laughs, the three of us getting to work on feeding everyone.

I find it funny when Y/N and Slender argue about how to make certain things, suggesting they each make half their own way and everyone else could choose what they wanted and then tell us who's they liked more. Daddy was confident he'd win, and while his food was good, he prepared it the same as always, more focused on proportions than he was actually making it taste good. I'm surprised when mommy is able to make as much as she needs and still is able to add all sorts of ingredients she wanted to make it taste good.

"Ooh! Poison!" Uncle Offendy cheers, snatching a bite of egg from Y/N when she's distracted a moment.

"Hey! No snatching!" She protests with a glare.

"What?! I would never!" Uncle Offendy gasps as if he's offended. "I was simply rescuing people!"

Mommy rolls her eyes but smiles and shakes her head. "No more. I'll smack you with the spoon!"

"It'll be good practice for your reflexes," He teases with a grin but takes his seat.

Once good is read it's laid out on the table where we all settle. I waste no time digging into my food, daddy enjoying his as well. I enjoy it so much I don't even notice mommy isn't wasting until EJ comes over.

"Here, saved you the best part," He grins that toothy grin grin where his mask was pushed up slightly. "I never eat it myself but I have a feeling you do."

"Why?" Y/N asks, her eyes lighting up at the heart in the cooler he gives her.

"They say you are what you eat," He laughs. "And you've got a lot of heart."

"Thank you EJ!" She gasps, grabbing the heart and biting into it like an apple before pulling back with the sound of tearing muscle.

I laugh at the putt that suddenly leaves her, watching her enjoy her meal. She was going to fit right in!