Three Special Words

Slender's Pov

I can't resist the chuckling that leaves my chest when Y/N becomes so nervous in her confession, it being easy enough to figure out where her thoughts were going.

"You steal my daughter from me, defy death to become my ideal partner, and now you're scared that I'm going to leave you broken hearted? You're a cruel woman," I tease with a laugh as I envelope Y/N in a tight hug. "I may be a monster, but I don't think I could ever be so cruel to abandon the woman of my affections and Sally's love."

"Just Sally's love?" Y/N questions, her gaze almost desperate when it finds me.

"Well she obviously holds affection and yearning for you, and when she's ready I have no doubt that she'll desire giving you the title of mother if you're willing," I explain, tilting my head to the side from the disappointment running through her eyes.

Was she expecting something more? What else was she wanting? What else could Sally possibly give her? I wasn't sure but I would try to figure it out and encourage Sally in doing whatever it was Y/N was wanting.

"I would like it if she called me Mommy," Y/N declares with a bright smile, no trace of the disappointment I saw earlier anywhere in her gaze. "Can we go back now? I'm sticky and crusty with blood."

"I'll take you to my room," I declare, lifting my blood soaked mate into my arms and teleporting her back to the mansion so she could shower. "It's my own private one so you won't have any disturbances. Towels are in the top cabinet."

"Thank you," She smiles, grabbing my hand and tugging so I kneel down, a light blush tinting my cheeks when she kisses me.

It felt so nice to be able to just kiss her freely like this! I didn't have to hide anything and neither did she. We were finally together and it truly did feel like it was meant to be. Once Y/N is in the bathroom I go to some of the female creepypastas to gather an assortment of clothes for her, making a mental note to get Trenderman to prepare her outfits sooner rather than later. I didn't mean to rush him but she was taller in her new form and she would need the ability to let her tendrils rest comfortably without the restriction of constantly tearing her clothes. After gathering the items I lay them out on the bed and change into a pair of pajama pants for the evening, my entire face going a dark red when Y/N exits the bathroom wearing one of my white shirts for coverage.

"Y-You know I gathered some d-dresses and such for you to wear. Where did you even get that one?" I question, having not seen any water on the floor so there was no way she procured it from the closet.

"It was in the hamper. I want to wear it," Y/N declares with a sweet smile as she walks over and crawls into the bed. "Slender, thank you again for everything. I don't know what I would have done without you."

"It was only natural that I rescue you Y/N. I love you," I declare as I place a deep kiss on her lips after climbing into bed, grunting in surprise when something warm touches my cheeks. "Y/N what's wrong?!"

"I'm sorry there's nothing wrong. I'm just so happy!" She hiccups, a bright smile on her lips as she wipes away her tears with giggles. "I've been dying for you to say it and I didn't want to ask and make you feel obligated to do it!"

"There is no obligation. I do it because it's true. You're still raw with your your human emotions. I don't understand crying from happiness," I complain with a sigh and pull Y/N into another kiss, gently pushing her down into the bed and pulling her form into my chest. "Let's get some rest."

"I love you Slender," Y/N says softly as her form rests against mine, my hand gently stroking her hair as her breath evens out into sleep.

"I love you too Y/N." I breathe quitely as I settle for rest as well.

Despite my best efforts I end up lying awake for a little while after Y/N has fallen asleep, gently stroking her (h/c) hair as she slumbers away in my chest.I figured she was tired but I knew she had to be hungry. Even if she hadn't changed I would bet money on the fact she was barely fed over the last week and two days, so I knew she had to be starving. I wasn't expecting quite the display though! Watching her tear apart the human and keep him alive while she rooted around his insides?! My body shudders with excitement at the very memory of the idea! I wanted to see more, test out anything and everything!

I sigh in content as I hold her closer, earning a soft groan from her as she snuggles deeper into my chest after the adjustment. I chuckle softly, relaxing back down with a soft smile as my mind wanders. I couldn't believe I had gotten so lucky in the mate department. Y/N was the definition of perfection. Sure she was perfect as a human too but now I knew she was going to be with me for forever. Whatever kind of god was out there had blessed me with the love of my life. I would be forever grateful.

Sleep slowly overtakes me as I think about how lucky I had gotten to have such an amazing mate. My brothers were bound to be jealous and I wouldn't mind showing off a bit. Especially to Offender. One woman in the world he absolutely could not have, unless of course he had a death wish. I wouldn't hesitate to end my brother's life if he so much as looked at Y/N wrong!