I Want Answers

Sally's Pov

I stare at the substitute that's trying to take Miss Y/N's place, my teeth gritting as I shift my gaze to glare down at my blank work sheet on my table. It's been a week since Y/N went missing, and everyone is saying she just disappeared. She came in with no one knowing her background, and she was leaving the same way, but I knew. I knew something bad had happened and I had a feeling I knew who the culprits were! After daddy found out she 'left' he was very upset and everyone could tell. I saw the look in Jeff and Ben's faces when I asked about anyone causing any trouble. It was a look of guilt, I just knew it!

As soon as school lets out I run straight for home as soon as Ben gets me, ignoring his annoyed yell as he comes to chase after me. I go straight for home, slamming open the door as soon as I'm there.

"Sally? Where's Ben?" Jeff asks, getting up from the couch. "Everything okay?"

"What the heck Sally?!" Ben pants as soon as he's through the door as well. "She made me run all the way here."

"Now that you're both here," I growl, floating up before slamming both of them to the wall. I had been resting all week, now it was time to let loose. "Where's Y/N?! What did you do with her?!"

"Sally we haven't touched or even seen her since the day we broke in. She's just a dumb human!" Jeff gasps, squirming against my hold.

"SHE'S NOT A STUPID HUMAN!" I scream, lifting my hands and hitting them both into the ceiling before bringing them back down again. "Answer me!"

"We really don't know!" Ben groans out in pain. "Sally, I swear we're not lying!"

"SALLY WILLIAMS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" A voice booms behind me, causing me to freeze up before I shoot a teary glare back at daddy as I let go of Jeff and Ben who fall into a heap on the floor.

"They know something about Y/N!" I snap in anger. "They did something! I know they did!"

"Sally, neither have done a thing. She left. I saw her home myself. She skipped town. Humans are like that," Slenderman sighs. "You owe them an apology."

"You're just like the rest of them!" I scream, everyone being thrown back before I bolt from the door as tears stream down my cheeks.

I hated this! I hated it so much! Someone had to know where Y/N was but I couldn't get answers out of anyone! They all keep thinking she's just like other humans but she's not! She loves me and daddy and I know she'll love the rest of the mansion as well! She wasn't like anyone I had ever met and I couldn't believe she would really just up and leave! Even if she did?! She would always say goodbye to me! Always! I don't pay attention to where I'm going but I figure out where I'm at after calming down a little bit, my eyes widening as I look at Y/N's house. You weren't supposed to snoop but there had to be SOMETHING in here!

I take a deep breath and rush inside, the door unlocked and the house quiet. I wander through everywhere but I'm so confused. All of her stuff was still here! If she did leave why did she leave her tablet and laptop? I may not know much about humans running away but I was absolutely certain if she brought her phone then why wouldn't she bring the rest of her stuff. Speaking of her phone......! Would Ben even be willing to help me? Everyone thought she wasn't worth the time, they thought 'good riddance' on all of it and I couldn't give up that easily. I had to find her! I just had to know the truth!

"Sally? What are you doing here?" EJ questions when I enter Y/N's bedroom.

"I wanna find Y/N. Why are YOU here?" I ask, my eyes narrowing in suspicion. "You had something to do with it didn't you?"

"Not at all but I know who did," EJ explains as he searches around the panels on her walls. "Come on, it's gotta be here somewhere!"

"What are you looking for? What's going on?!" I demand as I rush over to him. "How can I help?"

"I'm looking for a special device. It'll help us track her if I'm right," EJ explains.

I tilt my head and then begin feeling the walls as well, tilting my head when I feel one give way. I carefully get my fingernails in the crack and then pull it out of the wall.

"Is this it?" I ask as I pull out a small remote looking device and looking at EJ.

"YES!" He gasps with excitement, rushing over to try and grab it but I phase through him and retreat to the other side of the room. "Sally?"

"How do you know all if this? Why do you know all of this?" I demand of him.

"I've known her ever since she came here. We've been friends after she stumbled into me. I assume they found her and she got away from wherever she came from. I didn't figure they'd expect her to settle in a town like this and I helped watch after her. I completely spaced that a week ago was the anniversary of her parent's death," I explain.

"How do you know where she is then?" I press.

"We did it about a year ago. She was afraid of something happening and she never wanted to abandon me so we came up with a plan. She would stay and I would help protect her. We embedded a small tracking device into her kidney, that way if something ever happened I could find. Now can I please have the device?" He asks, holding out his hand hopefully. "Please?"

"Where is she?" I ask, worried about the answer. "Did she......just run away?"

"Not at all," He assures me, lifting his mask to give me a soft smile. "She could never do that to you. I have a feeling it has to do with her past. You see, her parents were murdered right in front of her and she's been on the run ever since because they want her dead too. That's why there's next to no information about her. She's been running her entire life."

"Is it my fault she got caught?" I ask him.

"No, it's not. She was going to stay another year anyway. She always visits her parents' graves on the anniversary so I imagine he had to be watching her. With her emotions so raw it's hard for her to stay on high alert during that time," He explains. "What's important now is we know where she is and we can save her."

"I want to come too!" Sally insists.

"Absolutely not," A harsh voice growls out. "You're not going anywhere!"