Lesson and Uncertainty

Slender's Pov

"Alright, that's enough commotion. Y/N has just gone through a very big change and she needs her rest. Everyone out," I order, warning grumbles and complaints from people. "You too Sally."

"No! I don't wanna!" Sally cries in protest as she clings to me.

"I'm gonna go to sleep so I won't be fun company. Go play with your Uncle Splendormam?" Y/N encourages her gently.

"You can just call me Splendy! Come on Sally!" He chirps. "Pretty please?"

"One more hug," Sally insists, her and Y/N squeezing each other before she scoots off Y/N and hops off the bed.

"I'll bring you dinner," I tell Y/N once everyone is out, earning a smile and nod from her.

I make sure no one would be disturbing Y/N before I make everyone dinner. I get Y/N a plate and head back upstairs to the infirmary where Y/N was.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I made you some dinner," I declare with a light purr, locking the door behind me to ensure the members of my household stayed out, and if my brothers decide to interfere I'll just launch them out a window. "I figure we can talk while you eat, just the two of us."

"Thank you Slender but I'm not very hungry," Y/N says with an apologetic smile, causing me to tilt my head in slight wonder. I could believe that she didn't have an appetite after everything but she seemed to be looking at the food with disgust?

"Y/N, does the human food look unappetizing?" I question, chuckling in amusement when she so desperately tries to assure me it was fine and that she simply had a lack of appetite. "Why don't we start the first lesson."

I'm quick to scoop her into my arms before I teleport Y/N with me to an interference I detected in my territory. If she didn't like human food, then that meant she desired the food Endermen required.

"S-Slender it's fine. I-I'll eat the f-food!" She cries in a panic, her solid (e/c) eyes wide when she realizes what the first lesson entailed.

"Calm down. I'll deliver the fatal blow," I try to ensure, carefully setting down my panicking mate before I take a light but firm grasp of her chin and pull her into a deep kiss.

"S-Slenderman," She whispers, her breath hot against my skin as I release her from my hold before grasping her hand in mine and guiding her into the shadows of a thicket of trees.

"It'll take some time getting used to but in your new form you'll need to eat the nutrients your body desires, and as an Enderman those nutrients are human flesh. Your personality just decides what kind of flesh. Trender prefers those with high pallets and sensitive tastes, Splendor enjoys devouring prey that he's invoked with fear after he's caught them harming children, I enjoy the adrenaline from my prey when I have them panicked and terrified, and then Offender........His tastes are humans at their high of pleasure but let's not consider that method," I declare with a low growl of jealousy.

There was no way I would be allowing my mate to use pleasure for her kills, I'd sooner devour her myself or allow her to devour me than to let her engage in any sort of intimacy with humans!

"As my mate your tastes are likely to follow my tastes. So, let's start on that human there. Now, let's.....Y/N?" I question, looking around in surprise when I don't see my mate standing beside me. I only glanced away for a second, where'd she go?!

~~~~

Your Pov

I listen to Slender explain the different desires he and each of his brothers sought when consuming prey, at least, I did until a sweet smell caught my attention. When Slender's gaze goes to the human that entered his forest I immediately dart away into the trees, hiding myself in the shadows as I go straight for the creature that would satisfy my hunger. I let out a snarl and let loose my tendrils as soon as I'm on top of the human, a dark grin stretching across my lips when he lets out a scream of terror.

"You'll make quite the fitting meal for a monster like me!" I giggle, slamming my hand into the human's stomach and tearing it open, his screams only heightening my hunger.

"No please! You don't want this. I'll taste terrible!" He screams, his hands clawing at my arm in an attempt to throw me off.

"I do want this," I purr, shoving my hand into his stomach and working my way into his chest cavity, my eyes lighting up when I feel the pulsing organ that was giving him life. "I bet you're going to taste as sweet as you smell!"

My hand wraps around his pounding heart before I tear the organ from his chest, wasting no time sinking my teeth into the still pulsing muscle as the human dies, his last image of death being a monster devouring his still pulsing heart.

"I suppose I don't need to teach you anything," A voice chuckles, my glare landing on Slender leaving the shadows.

"Back off. This is MY meal!" I snarl, grabbing the dead man by his entrails and dragging him back a satisfactory distance from the being trying to steal my meal before I begin devouring my kill once more. Once I've finally filled my stomach I return to my senses, my eyes widening on the devoured corpse in front of me that was almost nothing but bone.

"Y/N," A soft voice calls before a pair of strong arms envelop me, hot tears welling up and spilling from my eyes as I bury myself into his chest.

"I-I'm sorry! I d-don't know what h-happened," I hiccup, more terrified of myself than the fact that I had just killed someone. What if I blacked out and attacked Sally or someone else?!

"I'll be with you every time we go hunting, and if you attack anyone in the mansion then they probably deserved it. You were fine until you smelled the blood. It's only natural that upon your wakening your focus falls solely on your desire for human flesh," He explains softly, his large hand caressing my cheek before my chin is forced up so my gaze rests solely on him. "You're quite the messy eater though. It makes me want to devour you."

"I-It's n-not easy staying clean wh-when I'm doing something n-new!" I cry out as my pale skin flushes red in my embarrassment to Slender's declaration.

Although in all honesty I wouldn't mind being 'devoured.' Ngh, what was I saying?!

"Y/N," Slender coos, pulling me from my embarrassing train of thoughts as I look up at the man of my affections, my breath catching in my throat as the moon escapes the cover of the clouds and illuminates his form.

"Slenderman I love you. Not just as the Sam I knew when I was human, but also the monster I have standing right here in front of me. I-I......I'm not someone who comes from a clean background, but I'm also not part of it either. I lost my parents when they tried to escape and I was supposed to die that day too but their sacrifice let me escape and get a chance at a better life. I can't promise that I'll be perfect for you, but I intend to love you with everything that I have. Getting an opportunity like this is a dream come true," I explain, my heart pounding hard in my chest as I lay out all my feelings.

He could still choose to walk away if I wasn't what he wanted. Despite everything he could still choose to not love me back, but I wasn't sure if I could actually handle that rejection. Now that I found someone to love and call family I was scared that he was going to leave now that he had seen the contents beneath my cover. Was I really what he wanted in a mate?