Pushing Understanding and Desires

Slender's Pov

I give an aggravated sigh when I hear commotion downstairs, assuming that Ben and Jeff were messing with Sally, but I am completely shocked to find my little girl threatening the two teens with her powers.

"SALLY WILIAMS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I question, my entire voice reverberating around the entire mansion as I give a displeased glare down at my little girl.

I give a sigh when I hear her explanation, resting a hand against my head as I give a slightly irritated snarl. Just what has that damn human done to my little girl?! Tch, she left! She up and left everyone but Sally was still hoping by some miracle she didn't?! I go to tell Sally that she owed Jeff and Ben an apology, but before I can I find myself surprised when she bolts out the door.

"Sally! Wait!" I shout out, groaning softly. "Why must she be so difficult?!"

"She's gonna be really crushed when she learns the truth," Jeff mumbles softly as he gets to his feet. "You got any way to find her?"

"I have a feeling I know someone who can help me. I'm going to end her life once everything is confirmed but to Sally she's just run off and disappeared. I'll be back," I huff out before teleporting to Y/N's home.

I pause when I hear Sally and Eyeless Jack having their discussion, simply listening until it's announced EJ would be going and Sally demands to go as well.

"Absolutely not," I growl in anger. "You're not going anywhere!"

"If you won't do anything then I will! Everyone calls her a stupid human but all of you are wrong!" Sally argues back, ducking when she throws a lamp at my head. "Just listen to me!!!! Why won't anyone listen?!"

I freeze when those words leave Sally's mouth, a choked sob leaving her as she sinks to the ground, my heart breaking from her cries.

"Sally," I say gently, kneeling in front of her. "I'm sorry. You're right."

"She wouldn't leave daddy. Not without reason and she'd say goodbye. She's hurt and I'm danger. We need to help," She hiccups softly.

"Here, it'll lead you to her. I'll take Sally home," EJ says, pressing the small device into my hand. "Try to give her a chance for once."

I sigh and gently hold the device in hand, watching EJ scoop Sally into his arms before he runs from the house. I look at the small device in my hand, looking it over before pressing a button on the side. I'm surprised when all of Y/N's current vitals appear, freezing at how erratic and dangerously low certain things were. I press another bottom and a holographic map comes up, a red dot showing location in the middle of some body of water.

"What the hell?" I mumble, pulling out my phone and taking a picture before sending it to Benjamin with instructions to look it up.

He's quick to respond back to me on who it was that owned the plot and where exactly it was located. It turns out it belonged to a very prestigious mafia lord, one countless have been trying to kill for years. Why the hell would Y/N be involved with someone like that?! When she said she lost her parents young I assumed it was a car crash or something and she went with relatives she wasn't a fan of. If they died.....were they involved with this man as well?! Why was Y/N trying to hide such a thing if she had no secrets?! I grit my teeth but push through the suspicious anger before teleporting into a human town that had docks leading to where I needed to go. A shame it wasn't surrounded by trees or else I could easily slip into whatever type of facility I should be expecting. I slip through the darkness that has descended and find a wood boat to borrow from some random house.

It's not motorized but I didn't need it to be. It was necessary I do this discreetly and without drawing attention to myself. Much to my surprise instead of some concrete and desolate facility it's a huge mansion instead. Was this the wrong place. I nearly call it quits until two people walk by, quietly ducking to hide in the boat.