Don't Let Down Your Guard

M/M/N: Mother's maiden name. Aka her last name before getting married.

~~~~

Your Pov

Once my alarm goes off I finally push myself out of bed and get ready for the day before heading to the school. I smile as everyone files in and we go through the lessons of the day.

"Miss Y/N," Slender calls after he scoops up Sally. "Would you like to come over today?"

"I would love to but I do have somewhere I need to be today," I tell him gently. "We can do it tomorrow?"

"We can come with!" Sally chirps with excitement.

"Not today but thank you," I tell her with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"Call if you need anything," Slender says, patting my shoulder before he leaves with Sally.

I take care of my usual duties before climbing into my car. I hold my hands on the steering wheel before finally pulling out of the parking lot, sighing softly as I go the opposite direction of my home. I drive for a few hours until I come to a small cemetery in a small, barely known town. I park and climb out of the car, walking to two small graves a little ways in the back. I settle down and lay down a bouquet of flowers on each of the graves, just sitting there for a little while.

"I'm sorry it's been a while. You know how teaching is. I met someone. He's so amazing," I tell the graves gently. "He has a little girl that I adore as well, her name is Sally. They're both incredible! I wish you could meet them. They're off and different but I am too! Plus they both accept me as us which is even more amazing. I have more to tell him though. His name is Slenderman. Did you two ever hear about his myths? I know it's dangerous and there's a lot we'll have to work through but I'm positive we can make it work."

"I haven't told him yet but....I love him," I admit with a happy smile. "I never thought I'd find someone after I lost the both of you but he makes me feel like I'm home. Like when I was with you. It's an incredible feeling. I want to tell him. I fell in love with him twice. I know Slenderman and Sam are the same but once I laid eyes on him in both forms I couldn't help myself. My heart races and there's always butterflies in my stomach when I'm with him. Was this how you felt when you first met? That spark that makes you crave one another?"

"I've been in the same place for two years now but I think I'm ready to finally settle down! I feel safe with them and I know if I ever get into any trouble I'll be able to call him! I'll be okay. I miss you both so much and I love you. I promise I'm happy and staying safe."

"How safe can you really be? Especially when you want a job done, you need to do it yourself," Someone snarls behind me.

Suddenly, a soaking rag covers my nose and mouth, a strong arm squeezing painfully hard right beneath my ribs and pinning my arms. I try not to breathe in as I attempt to jerk forward but he's prepared and jerks back just as I'm trying to get forward. Eventually the need for oxygen overrides the adrenaline stifle and my body forces me to take a sharp inhale. The rag is soaked and a bit of the liquid falls down my throat, sliding into my windpipe when my body forces another inhale. I try to stop it but the coughing from suffocation is strong, trying over and over again to throw my head back and hopefully connect with my restrainer's head. I inhale oxygen when I manage to pull away from the rag but it keeps coming back to my face, pressing harder than the previous time.

Soon, my body can't take much more and my knees give way, my eyes rolling back as unconsciousness overtakes me. My head swims with worry as I hadn't told anyone where I was even going! They wouldn't know I was missing and I would probably be dead by then! My mind wanders to Slender and Sally, regretting tugging at my heart at not accepting their company. I wanted to bring them eventually but for right now I felt it was better if I saw them on my own. Plus I had needed to get some things off my chest anyway and it was better for me to be alone for that. I wanted to speak them out loud even if no one was technically there to hear them. Unfortunately, one thought weighs heavy on my mind as I begin to lose myself in the darkness as well. No one was going to be saving me.......

~~~~

Captor's Pov

"Tch, damn brat," I snarl. "Tie her up and get her loaded into the damn car when I'm done."

I search through Y/N's clothes to ensure she had nothing on her that could possibly track, letting the lowers get her restrained as I head to her car. I grab her cell phone and turn off the location, also pulling the keys from her car. I chuck both into a pond a little way from the graveyard and return to my car after looking inside the trunk. Good, she should be out for a while. I slam the trunk closed and then climb into the backseat, resting back with a satisfied smirk. Finally, I had gotten my prize. I was going to annihilate every single member of the L/N and M/M/N families. No one would ever carry on their legacies again but I was going to have some fun first.

Y/N was smart, very, very smart, and she had alluded me for far too long. Once I found out where her parents were buried I would watch it every single day, well, my underlings would watch it and I would come and get her when she finally showed up. She was no match against me, especially when I had the prize I've always wanted in my grasp at last. My driver takes us home, my right hand man going to the trunk to retrieve Y/N's still invincible form. This would be fun.