Just Me and You

Your Pov

"Mommy! Come color with me!" Sally cries excitedly.

"Just a second!" I smile, my long fingers working against the controller as I battle with Jeff and Ben.

Sally wraps her arms around my neck and watches, cheering when I manage to cross the finish line first in Mario Kart. It's been three months since I began living at Slender Mansion, happy about his accepting everyone was of me. Everyone even helped me get things from my old house so I could better fit into the mansion, pretty much everything that he didn't have going to Slender's room and the rest being dispersed through the mansion.

"Yay! Mommy wins!" She cheers with an excited giggle.

"Good game boys! Now this victor owes someone color time!" I hum, scooping Sally into my arms and heading to her room with her.

Learning the daily events of creepypasta life was definitely a lot of fun. Slender's brothers have been staying at the mansion as well, eager to view my progress as an Enderman, and teach me the occasional trick that they knew. Trender had kindly made me an entire wardrobe and Splendor introduced me to the kids he played with, letting me give the occasional class when he was busy with other stuff. I was thankful I was still allowed to be around children despite my new powers and image but after Splendor showed everyone I was harmless they all warmed up very quickly to me. I couldn't have asked for a better life than this.

I was even improving on maintaining my human form for longer so Slender told me I could consider going back to work! My days were filled with creepypastas and my nights I spent with Slender, but we occasionally had a visitor so we couldn't actually do very much as a couple. He was usually busy with paperwork or something else during the day while I cleaned the mansion or tended to the pastas while he was busy. Tonight though, we were taking a week long trip together, just the two of us and I was behind thrilled.

I loved Sally and everyone but a girl has needs at the same time. Offender had teased me, and earned a smack to the head, about smelling my arousal. Slender was furious but at the same time he knew his brother wasn't wrong. As much as I tried to act natural I was desiring Slender.....A LOT. Him sleeping without a shirt definitely didn't help matters but when we didn't know when Sally would burst into the room and Slender worrying about hurting me we had refrained from any couple activities together. I mean, I understood where he was coming from, but it definitely didn't help matters.

"Sally, I'm stealing your mommy! I'll play with you later!" Offender announces after barging into the room. "Come along!"

"Awww!" Sally protests with a pout. "There better be your hot chocolate involved!"

"As the princess requests," Offender grins, heading out after I get up to follow.

"What's up?" I ask him as he leads me down the hallway. "Where are you taking me?"

"You're gonna be alone with Slender, so I figured I would help speed things along," Offender explains.

I hum softly but follow him into his room, my eyes widening in shock at the lingerie sets on the bed. My cheeks flush bright red at the sight but a certain set of (F/C) colored set, Offender laughing.

"He'd kill your if he knew," I mumble out of embarrassment.

"It's fine. No one else is going to do it," Offender points out. "Put it on and I'll slip the rest into your bag."

"Thank you," I manage, earning a grin from him before he disappears with the rest of the outfits. I grab the (F/C) colored one and sneak quickly to a bathroom before putting it on. I admire myself in the mirror, my cheeks flushing red. I really liked how it looked! I truly hoped Slender did too! I put my regular clothes back on as well before heading out.

~~~~

Slender's Pov

I let out a satisfied hum when I finish setting up the cabin for Y/N's comfort, having decided it was time to steal her away for myself for a few days, so Sally was with Splendor, and I wanted to get away from any disturbances so I decided to get away with her. She was adjusting really well and learning her new abilities fast so I only saw it fit to reward her for it. Plus, she had been desperate and craving me. My brother wasted no time teasing me about it but I knew he was right. I could smell the arousal on Y/N and knew she needed some one on one time with me.

"Slender?" I hear Y/N call when she finally arrives at the cabin, immediately teleporting behind her and pulling her into my chest with a delighted purr.

"I'm glad you made it safely. How was the teleportation?" I ask, having chosen a place that was further away than the usual practice we did. "Run into any trouble?"

"Not at all. I got here the first try," She smiles in delight as she turns around in my arms, happily returning the kiss she presses against my lips.

"I'm glad Y/N," I hum in delight, showing Y/N through the cabin so she could see where everything was while we were away.

"Slender, thank you for the trip. I'm glad it's just us," Y/N smiles, my head tilting when she grows a bit embarrassed.

"Was there something you had in mind while we were alone?" I question, trapping my mate between me and the wall as I give her a grin.

"Whatever could you mean? I-I'm just excited to be with you!" She gulps, giving a soft yelp when I grab a hold of her chin and force her to look at me.

"You're not the only one with those thoughts. I planned a romantic dinner but I think I'll skip right to dessert," I purr, lifting Y/N in my arms and marching her straight to the bedroom.

"Slender!" Y/N cries in her embarrassment, so I silence anything else with a deep kiss.

"It's just us, so be as loud as you want," I laugh, taking her to the bedroom.

The need is strong and as much as we want to just jump in we both take our time with things, exchanging passionate kisses as clothes are slowly pealed away. I freeze with bright red cheeks when I find the outfit she had put on, unable to tear my gaze away as I admire every inch. I grin when she grows embarrassed and covers herself up, pinning her arms down and showering kisses along her flesh. I leave behind a fair number of bites and before long the lingerie comes off too. We exchange quite the night of passion, neither one of us holding back as we bask in the pleasure.

~~~~

"Are you alright?" I ask gently when Y/N pads out into the cabin's kitchen, in nothing more than one of my t-shirts as she comes to stand beside me while I was making us coffee.

"Never better," She assures me with a soft smile, latching onto my arm and nuzzling her head against my flesh.

"Mmm, we might have to go for a few more rounds," I tease, laughing when she grows embarrassed and excited at the same time. "I might extend the trip."

"Really? You think Sally will be okay?" She asks, looking up at me with eyes full of concern.

"She loves my brother. He'll be able to keep her entertained. Unless, you didn't want more than a week?" I ask her.

"No! It's not that at all. I just wanted to be sure we wouldn't upset Sally," She tells me.

"Ever the loving mom. She'll be fine. I promise," I assure, pressing a kiss to her lips. "Ready for coffee?"

"Am I ever," She grins, accepting the cup I hand her and preparing it to her liking before we settle in the living area with our cups in hand.

I sigh in content when she rests against my chest, sipping on my coffee as we enjoy the silence together. This was exactly what we needed.