I Want To Stay With You

NOTE:

Sally's original story if you have not read it is Creepypasta - Play With Me on devianart by La-Mishi-Mish.

The aftermath of her story is Revenge is Sweet by La-Mishi-Mish.

~~~~

Sally's Pov

"Sally," I hear a familiar voice in my ear. "Ngh, let me sleep Mister D, I'm still so tired."

"Sally you need to wake up," Mister Death insists. "Please Sally, we're not home."

"You're so funny," I mumble, glaring sleepily at my bear. "Daddy tucked me into bed. Don't play tricks on me."

"I'm not," Mister D says in panic, pushing against my cheek. "We need to go!"

"Sally?" I hear a soft voice ask from the doorway, looking up to see a familiar figure.

"Miss Y/N?! Where am I?!" I ask, shooting up in the bed with wide eyes. "What are you doing here?!"

"Woah there, all in due time," She smiles gently, hurrying over and encouraging me to lay back down. "You need to stay laying down. Do you hurt anywhere?"

"No.....? What happened?" I ask her, resting back after she props up a few pillows behind me.

"You don't remember?" She asks gently, placing a cool rag on my forehead after checking for a fever.

"Umm," I mumble trying to place the right memory before images flash through my head. "No make them go away!"

I'm a sobbing mess as I relive what happened in my head, launching myself into Miss L/N's arms in hopes of comfort. No! No, they would come back for me! They would come back and after they got done hurting me they would come after my family! I couldn't let that happen! I can't let anyone harm them!

"Shh, it's okay Sally. They can't hurt you anymore," Miss L/N whispers gently, holding me and rubbing her hand up and down my back to soothe me.

"How did you find me?" I ask, looking her in her (e/c) eyes.

"I just happened to be walking home from buying groceries," She explains with an embarrassed laugh. "Sorry I couldn't get there sooner."

"Thank you Miss L/N," I whimper softly as I cling to her. .

"Of course," She says ruffling my hair, pausing when the chime of her door bell rings through the room. "Oh I better get that."

"No don't leave me!" I yell in a panic, quickly wrapping my legs around her torso to keep her from leaving me. "Please stay....."

"Why don't you come with me?" She offers, wrapping her arms around me to better support the extra weight I ad.

"Am I too heavy?" I mumble, not wanting her to go anywhere even if I wasn't.

"Not at all," She says with a soft laugh. "Come on, let's go get the door.

"It's daddy isn't it? He's mad, I don't want to go with him," I whimper burying my face in her neck.

Usually I'd seek his comfort but right now I wanted it from Miss L/N. I didn't want anyone else right now!

"Hi Sam," Miss L/N says after she opens the door.

"Sals," Slender says as his sole focus is on me. "Come on I'm taking you home."

"NO!" I scream, clinging tighter to Miss L/N.

"Sals don't do this," He growls softly in annoyance. "Home. Now."

"Sam, calm down. This isn't an uncommon thing with little kids. Anyone who didn't save her or was there when she woke up kids will sometimes seek them for comfort instead of a parent or usually comforting guardian. It's okay, she's not causing any trouble," Miss L/N points out. "Why don't we all drink something and sit at the table. Just relax."