Physical Changes

Your Pov

After being stabbed in my 'dream' I floated around in darkness for what felt like an eternity, but in a weird way it was comforting and I found it relaxing. The one thing I really wanted though was to be with my family, not my mom and dad, but my new family. Sally, Slenderman, Jeff, Ben, all the killers in the odd but wonderful creepypasta family. I wanted to see my best friend EJ again. I wanted to see all of my students again. I wanted to continue living my crazy life with the people I had come to love since losing my parents.

I missed my parents, and I'll always miss them, but I found many people that were going to let me create a family of my very own. In those thoughts I suddenly found myself beginning to move, gently at first until suddenly I found myself constricted by the darkness around me. Just as I gasped for a desperate breath a bright light envelopes me, hot but not burning. It was a comforting heat almost. I close my eyes as the light surrounds me before snapping my eyes open as I take in a sharp inhale of breath, my eyes wide on the crying little girl on my chest. I reach out a quick hand to capture her wrist as she brings it down, stopping her from driving a knife into my heart.

"You know, even if it's just a knife you should never close your eyes when attacking. It leaves you open to be hurt and you might miss your mark, just like using a gun," I say softly, my heart pounding hard as I feel the pink tendril remove the knife and toss it away on the floor before I envelop the crying Sally in a tight hug, needing her comfort to give me courage in my own shock and confusion.

I'm relieved when she lets me just hold her, surprised when it turns out my best friend happened to be the notorious Eyeless Jack. How in the world did I miss that?! How do I keep attracting killers?! I shake my head of the thoughts and slump down on my pillow, gladly hugging Sally close to me as I just enjoy the fact that I was alive. I'm so thankful I woke up to her and not back in that cell of chair anymore.

"Why are you two......Y/N?" Everyone's attention is directed on Slenderman when he enters the infirmary.

"Don't take her away. I swear I never meant to get either of you involved and I'll accept any punishment you see fit. Just please, please don't take her away!" I beg as anxiety and fear well up inside me, both arms and all of my tendrils around Sally protectively. I didn't want to leave her again.

"Anyone who immediately wishes to just hold Sally after nearly dying doesn't seem so bad to me. Plus, I think I would have to tear Sally from you," Slender chuckles, the jealousy evident in his voice despite his kind words. I was stealing his pride and joy at the moment after all.

"Daddy don't you have something else to say?!" Sally exclaims, turning around in my lap after squirming to be leg go and giving Slender and angry pout as she folds her arms over her chest.

"Er, w-well.......," He trails off as a light pink tints his pale skin before he gives a light clearing of his throat. "Y-You look very beautiful Y/N. The pink tendrils really suit you."

"That's closer but not good enough," Sally declares, her green eyes shining as she watches Slender intensely.

"I'm really sorry for not coming to your aide sooner. I should have confirmed further facts with you over jumping to conclusions. It's just when you've lived as long as I have, humans aren't exactly truthful creatures." He explains as he bows his head, a soft grunt leaving his chest when he's scolded by his child.

"DADDY NO!" Sally snaps, as she careful gets up from my lap and gives Slender a light hit on the head in a scolding manner to try and get her point across, her green eyes questioning if he was really being this idiotic. "What's the most important thing you gotta say?!"

"Sally Williams I have already apologized. What more do you want?" Slender questions with a sigh, staticing at his laughing brothers.

"Sally it'll come in due time," I chuckle softly as I accept the little girl back into my lap, my cheeks going a dark red as I figure out what she was going for. She was trying to get Slender to admit that he loved me, but apparently even he could be rather dense.

"The pink looks so good on you!" A cheery voice grabs, practically knocking over the other Enderman beings so hd can come to me and start admiring my tendrils.

"She's a lot taller," The one in glasses remarks. "Nothing seems to be harming her further though which is good."

"Hey pretty lady! Ever get tired of Slender and I'll treat ya real nice!" The one with the fedora grins, a rose suddenly materializing in his hand before he offers it to me.

"Ummm, hello?" I deadpan, having no clue who these three strangers were. I assumed they were related to Slender based on appearances.

"You haven't heard of us?!" The one in the fedora asks in offense.

"Y/N, don't be too mean," EJ snorts with laughter.

"Fine, fine," I laugh. "I'm Y/N L/N. I've heard of all of you and it's very nice to meet you."

"Look at this pretty color!" Splendor cheers as he continues to admire my tendrils. "They're the same color as Sally's dress! Such a unique pink!"

"I'll be preparing you clothes. I've already calculated your size for everything. There may be a slight variation but everything will fit just fine," Trender explains.

"Oh? You've heard of me? Good things I hope," Offender purrs, grunting when Sally's arm stops him from getting closer. "Awww, come on Sally! I'm just kidding!"

"You need to give her space!" Sally insists.

"You're not giving her space!" Offender protests.

"I'm allowed," Sally smiles, wrapping her arms around my neck and happily nuzzling my cheek. "Cause I'm special!"

"No fair," Offender huffs as he retreats. "Wish I could look that pretty."

My cheeks blush bright red at his words, giving an embarrassed smile. "Thanks."