Let's Make a Deal

Sally's Pov

My eyes widen when Daddy announces I needed to go to the dentist, immediately protesting before I jump off my chair and make a bolt for it. I hated anything medical! I run past all of the doors until I reach the room Daddy and I slept in last night, bursting through the door and looking around for a good hiding spot. I would typically hide under the bed but that is too obvious so I run to Y/N's bathroom and hide in one of the cabinets. The cabinet is full of towels so I move them around so they are concealing me and listen for Slendy and Y/N. I hold my breath when I hear their footsteps enter the room, shimmying further back into the cabinet, hoping they wouldn't be able to find me. I didn't wanna go to the dentist! My tooth didn't hurt THAT bad so I didn't need to go!

I huff softly but then to as quiet and still as I possibly can so they won't be able to find me. I think I chose the perfect hiding spot so they'll never find me! I huff softly as I huddle in the cabinet, deciding I'd do anything and everything to avoid going to see anyone. I hated all things medical and that included dentists! I didn't like when they poked and prodded in my mouth! They were supposed to numb you and then things still ended up hurting! I didn't like it! I trusted EJ and Doctor Smiley but they were like me! Well.....they were part of daddy's mansion but we were all there under similar conditions! So it was easy to trust them but no one else, especially the humans! I don't know why the exception was with Y/N but it was! She just felt...... Safe. Home. Calming. Happy. So many different feelings swarmed inside her and she just couldn't explain it!

~~~~

Slender's Pov

"Here we go again," I sigh, as me and Y/N follow Sally in the direction she had run off to.

"She'll only go where she has already been since you raised her to be so polite," Y/N chuckles as she follows after me.

"What?" I ask her in surprise.

"Since I haven't shown you both the rest of my house, Sally won't go anywhere you two haven't already been out of respect for me. You raised her really well," She tells me with a smile. "So she's likely in the master bedroom or somewhere in that vicinity. I do have a closet we'll need to check."

"Thank you Y/N. That means a lot," I tell her with a smile. "It hasn't been easy but I've done my best to raise everyone with manners."

"Come on. I have an idea where she might be," Y/N chuckles after we stop to check the linen closet but find no Sally.

I follow Y/N to the bedroom that Sally and I stayed in last night, growing confused when she completely bypasses the bed and the closet. Those would have been the first places I'd have looked for Sally. Where else could she have gone. I follow Y/N into the bathroom that was connected to the master bedroom, letting her do her search for Sally.

"Sally I'll make you a deal," Y/N calls once we're inside the bathroom.

"She won't answer you," I tell her with a shake of my head. "Once she's hiding there's no getting a single peep out of her. Believe me, I've tried more times than I can count."

"I know that, but I think I have an idea that she won't be able to refuse. Sally, if you go to the dentist I'll pull out my own tooth," Y/N declares.

"You'll what?!" I cry in shock. "You can't do something like that! All of your teeth are permanent! Not to mention the pain!"

"Really?!" Sally gasps, coming out of the cupboard that was underneath the sink. "You'll seriously do something like that for me?"

"That's right. You go to the dentist and I pull out my own tooth. You can choose which one I pull out as well," She tells Sally with a gentle smile.

"Y/N you can't be serious," I protest. "I'll bribe her with candy or something. I can't let you pull out one of your teeth!"

"Oh I am very serious. Do we have a deal?" Y/N asks, holding her hand out to Sally.

"Deal!" Sally giggles, shaking Y/N's hand.

"Y/N you are not pulling out your tooth," I state.

"You're not the boss of me," She smirks. "And I always keep my word.

"Yay let's go!" Sally yells running out of the bathroom.

"No, I absolutely forbid it. You're not pulling out your tooth. Sally! The deal is off! You're going to the dentist whether you like it or not! I'm not letting Y/N pull out her tooth!" I cry as I hurry after my little girl. "Think of her image!"

"You don't think I'll look good with a missing tooth?!" Y/N gasps in fake offense, my cheeks flushing as I try to cover my tracks.

"It's not that! It's just.....this is too extreme! Do you even have stuff to numb it or are you intending to pull the it out with nothing?" I question her in disbelief.

"Relax Slender. I have numbing stuff. I'm not that stupid," Y/N assures him. "Besides, as long as I keep the tooth I can always get the dentist to reattach it."

"That's not how this works!" Slender protests. "I forbid it."

"Too bad for you that I'm an adult and you can't tell me what to do," Y/N purrs as she follows after Sally.

"Daddy! We're gonna be late!" Sally giggles in delight. "Y/N has a bet to fulfill."

"It's not happening," I argue with her.

"But she already shook on it!" Sally protests.

"My answer is no," I insist.

"And my answer is yes. We made a deal and I never go back on my word," Y/N tells me with a satisfied smile. "Come on, Sam. We don't wanna be late!"

I groan at the stubbornness of the two girls, wondering how in the world I was going to be able to talk them out of this. Surely Y/N wasn't serious! I mean, to pull out a tooth just to convince a child to go to the dentist?! I could have just as easily bribed her with a new toy or a trip to an amusement park. Anything besides this!

"Y/N, please! Call it off! Call it off now!" I plead with her, Sally hopping up onto a chair while she waits. "I beg of you."

"Can't, I have my word," Y/N sighs dramatically, a groan leaving me.

"Please, we don't have to go to the dentist. There, deal is off," I insist.

"I recall someone specifically saying your dentist will give you a scolding if you reschedule again," Y/N tells me, laughing from the death glare I give her. "It's too late Sam!"

"Sals! Call it off!" I order her with wide eyes. "You don't want to hurt your teacher do you?!"

"I wanna make sure she does it," Sally points out. "If she doesn't then I don't go!"

"Y/N, be rational here. Please," I beg her hopefully.

"I'm perfectly rational," she hums as she digs through her junk drawer.

What in the world was I supposed to do?! What the actual hell?! I couldn't let her do this! I had to stop her somehow but nothing was working right now so what do I even do?! I look back at Sally who's eyes are shining, thanking Zalgo Y/N wasn't paying attention to that murderous intent! Sally wasn't trying to be mean or disagreeable in any type of way but he could see the murderous intent in her eyes. This was a big test for her in this moment. Y/N had made a very serious promise to Sally and she wasn't going to let her back down. Even my attempts were futile. At least I'd be able to pay for her dental surgery.