Home sweet home.

To save Sora when she was kidnapped by Nanomon, Taichi decided to battle against Etemon. Just then, the power of his crest activated and Agumon evolved further into Metalgreymon. However, just when Metalgreymon won, a crack appeared in the dimension, swallowing both him and Taichi into it. When they came to, the place where Taichi and Koromon found themselves in was...

Taichi and Koromon was literally staring as they found themselves, at least in Taichi's case, somewhere familiar. The sound of an Airplane flying above their heads. The sight of humans as they walked past on the street like this was a normal day to day life, had both Koromon and Taichi staring in awe. Koromon more than he, but that was understandable since he had never seen this many humans before. For Taichi however, it was more like he couldn't believe it. They had fought Etemon just now and won. That had not been a dream, because Agumon, no Koromon, was here beside him. In the real world and that Taichi just couldn't fandom.

"Th-there are humans everywhere!" Koromon then uttered completely stunned now.

"It can't be" Taichi then added in "It can't be! We're come back to our world? Is this because I won? I mean did we all win. This isn't a dream, right?".

Koromon was about to reply him when a little plastic ball hit him hardcore in the face. A little girl, a little bit younger than his little sister, ran over and picked up the ball she had kicked and were about to return to from which she came, when Taichi grabbed her hand.

"Hey, you! Where am I? This is still Japan, right? Or am I still in the digital world?" He began asking her in a wild frensy. The girl was just staring at him like he was nuts and who could really blame her.

"Where is Etemon and the others?!" Koromon then also began asking.

"Yes, please answer us!" Taichi added in rather desperately. All that did, however, was making the girl cry. She got out of Taichi's grip and began calling her mom to everyone's surprise. Including Koromon.

"Taichi, you shouldn't make her cry like that!" his digimon inquired.

"You are such a moron. She is crying because she saw you!" Taichi reprimanded.

"Ah! What? Me?!" Koromon uttered in disbelief "Am I scary? Hey, am I?".

He would properly have said more when Taichi grabbed around him and covered his mouth. Right now, everyone else had stopped up to look at Koromon since he was unusual and Taichi really couldn't blame them.

"Don't talk! You will just stand out!" Taichi replied as he began running away with Koromon in his arms, who was still talking even with his mouth covering him asking "But Taichi, am I really that scary?!".

Time skip.

Taichi were looking around to see if he could notice anything familiar and to his big surprise, he was not far from home. He could see the giant Ferris wheel and television in the background and knew right away that he and Koromon had been teleported to Odaiba park. It got completely confirmed when Taichi was standing at the giant sign that said "Odaiba seaside park station". Taichi couldn't be more thrilled.

"Odaiba! There is no doubt about it now. This is even near my place!" Taichi uttered happily as he were carrying Koromon around like he was a stuffed animal.

"Your place?" Koromon questioned confused as he tried to read the sign. '

"I am back in Japan! I am back!" Taichi uttered happily as he pulled Koromon into a giant hug. He was just so happy he couldn't contain himself.