Nothing but lies.

Thanks to the power of the tag and crest, Greymon finally evolved into perfect level form, Metalgreymon. After being sucked into the dimensional rift that emerged from Etemon's defeat, Taichi and Koromon found they were the only ones back in the human world. However, upon discovering that the distortions in the digital world were also affecting their world, Taichi and Agumon returned once more to the digital world where their friends await them.

"Hey! Where are you guys?!" Taichi shouted as loud as he could.

Both him and Agumon had returned to the digital world, at the exact same spot they disappeared after defeating Etemon. In the desert where the pyramid was. However, upon arriving Taichi and Agumon found the place deserted.

"No one is here" Taichi mused out in a worried tone.

"I wonder where they have gone, Taichi..." Agumon wondered as well, but suddenly got interrupted by a loud beeping sound coming from Taichi's digivice.

"What's this? The digivice is reacting to something" Taichi uttered and pulled the device out from the strop in his pants. When he turned it a certain direction it began beeping, showing a certain mark on the device.

"What does this mean?" Taichi questioned puzzled "It is only reacting when I turn in this direction". He took some steps forward to get this confirmed.

"Maybe this is these radio thingies Koushiro mentioned" Agumon then questioned puzzled "We did find Ryuhei and Chihori that way ones".

"Yeah, everyone must be there. Let's head in that direction where the beeping it" Taichi then stated and began following this signal.

As they continued their quest, they were soon finding themselves at a river.

"I didn't know there was a river here in this area" Taichi said surprised.

"Ah, since there is a river here, that must mean we're near the edges of the desert" Agumon then proclaimed.

That hunch seemed to be true, since the river lead them to a huge lake with a surrounding forest. As they continued, they even found a bridge that made them cross the river. As they did, the beeping became even louder.

"Ah I think there is something close at that lake" Agumon uttered encouraging

"Yeah, the signal is getting stronger" Taichi responded with.

Both of them began running since they were both eager to see their friends. However, as they came closer, they only found a digimon unconscious. Besides it was the holy digivice and with a tag with a crest.

"It's Tokomon!" Agumon uttered surprised and of course rushed to the little white pig's side. Taichi was not far behind. He kneeled down and lifted it up in his arms.

"Tokomon, hang in there. Are you okay?" Taichi encouraged and his voice did indeed wake him up. Soon he was looking up at both of them.

"Taichi, Agumon! You're alive!" the pig uttered surprised.

"Of course, we are" Taichi replied with in a determined voice.

"More importantly, did you get beaten by the enemy?" Agumon asked him.

"No, I wasn't. I collapsed because I was hungry and tired" Tokomon explained. He managed to jump out of Taichi's arms, but it was clear the digimon was very weaken.

"Where's Takeru? And the others?" Taichi then asked.

"Takeru..." Tokomon was having a sad expression on his face now "Takeru is with Picodevimon". All which confused both Agumon and Taichi a lot.