School of life.

Receiving his first crest, Taichi supported Greymon in the wrong manner and forced him to evolve into Skullgreymon. After the Zukizuma siblings adventure in neverland, they meet with Gennai once again. After they defeated one of Etemon's minions, the chosen children went silence, thinking over Gennai's words. Unless they raised their digimon the right way, they will not evolve in the right direction. The words were only confusing the children even more.

"Ah the weather is nice today" Taichi said in a cheerful matter as the chosen children walked through the wasteland of the Server continent.

"The wind feels great" Agumon added in with a cheer as well.

All which made Ryuhei frown rather annoyed. Taichi and Agumon had been this happy since Koromon had evolved back into Agumon, and they were getting on his nerves big time. He apparently wasn't the only one. The other chosen children and their digimon kept their distance from Taichi and Agumon as well, although that had other reasons than Ryuhei's. They were all worried about...

"I have a crest now, but..." Mimi then said and Jyou continued "...We don't know how to use them". At that the other children hummed to that and Sora continued.

"How do we raise our Digimon the right way?" she wondered just as puzzled.

"But wait we haven't all found our crests yet" Yamato added in and made the group, besides Agumon and Taichi, stop up.

"That is correct. We should hold our thoughts on this until all of us have gotten them" Koushiro philosophic replied and hummed "Currently, Taichi, Jyou, Ryuhei, Chihori and Mimi have found their crests. That leaves 4 remaining...".

"Hey! What are you all doing?" Taichi yelled. He and Agumon had walked a good amount before they realized the others had stopped up, and now he wanted to know why. Ryuhei tsked annoyed at that.

"Hurry, hurry up! Or you will all be left behind" Agumon yelled up as well, which didn't help on Ryuhei's annoyance.

"We are holding a really important conference meeting on the digimon right now" Takeru shouted back and waved his hand so Taichi could see it "We'll be right there, so just wait a minute, okay?".

There was no responds from Taichi and Agumon but since they were staying in the same spot and were not moving, Ryuhei had figured they were waiting for them. Gazimon snort confidentially at that.

"What is there to talk about? I know My Chihori is raising me the right way. Isn't that right Chihori?" the Rabbit cat digimon uttered and pulled at her hand.

"Um yeah..." Chihori hesitatingly answered, which stunned Gazimon deeply. Ryuhei figured that it was because Chihori hadn't shouted back with vigor here.

"Chihori? What is wrong?" her digimon then asked worriedly. Ryuhei or the others never found out what was wrong, because they could suddenly hear a distressed shout in the background. They all turned towards the voice.

"That sounded like Taichi" Sora mused, but soon horror was written on her face. Taichi and Agumon was been pulled up by two giant scissor arms, and soon reveled a giant red sized beetle digimon, who had been hiding underneath the sand.

"It's a Kuwagamon!" Koushiro uttered sacredly.

Kuwagamon.

Adult.

Insect digimon.

Type: Virus.

Special attack: Scissor arms.

Kuwagamon. The pincers on its head, when using his special attack scissor arms, can slice through anything. He is also thousand times stronger than the one on File Island.