Clash with the freezing digimons.

Coming up on a white cottage, the children had their first taste of luxurious relaxation. However, it was a wicked trap from the wicked digimon, Devimon. File Island has already been taken over by the black gears. The other side of the ocean is next. And then all of the children became separated..

Mist covered the mountain and made the land rather creepy. On the top on Infinity mountain, in an evil sanctuary of some sort, was Devimon and his henchmen assembled. Devimon was watching on the ocean and the small islands now, from up here, and he was having an evil smirk on his face. He also chuckled darkly.

"Even if they are the chosen children, they're helpless alone" he said in his monotone voice "I'll persecute all without mercy". Then he black gears out in the horizon. Leomon and Ogremon was watching this beside him.

At Taichi and Agumon's end, they were still riding that iceberg Leomon placed them on, although they soon collided with an island piece, who was covered in snow.

"Ah we are gonna hit" Taichi uttered scared.

Agumon was frightened as well. They collided with the island, who sent them flying off the now crushed iceberg, and soon hit the deep snow of this land with a loud bum. Taichi flew up from there, shivering like hell. It was extremely cold here, and he was only dressed in underpants.

"It is cold! I'm gonna freeze to death" he uttered and was shaking violently. Then he noticed Agumon, who looked like he was stuck with his head in the snow. Taichi could see him kick around with his legs up in the air.

"Agumon, hang in there" Taichi told his partner and tried pulling him free.

In the end he succeed, but that caused Taichi to lose his balance and he felt down in the snow once again. As luck so happens, Agumon had found Taichi's clothes, although his shorts, googles and T-shirt were frozen solid.

"My clothes are here" Taichi said in a happy tone, until he realized they were covered in ice. Agumon had an idea however.

"Okay hold out your T-shirt Taichi" Agumon then said and fired a baby flame at it. Soon the T-shirt were thawed up, and steam were shown there. It was warm and comfortable now. Taichi lit up at that.

"Nice going Agumon, now do the same for my shorts" he then replied.

Agumon nodded and fired yet another baby flame, and directed it at Taichi's shorts. Sadly it didn't go as well, as it did with the t-shirt. The flame were still clinging to them. Taichi and Agumon had a hard time, making the flame go out, and when they finally managed, Taichi's shorts were a little sooty some places.

"I burned them up" Agumon replied sheepishly.

Soon however Taichi was dressed in clothes and googles, and were now looking around to see where in the world they had landed. They knew they were on a piece of the ice part of the island. Where they were right now, was only filled with ice and snow, and for some reason red mailboxes, who was lined up on this piece of land. They were not useful at all. Taichi were right now, looking through his mini telescope. He was hoping that he could see the others.

"We're getting steadily farther from Infinity mountain" Taichi then said "I wonder what happened to Leomon, Oh yeah and everyone else. They are not in sight. We all been separated".

"Hey Taichi, where do you think we are headed?" Agumon questioned in a worried tone. That was something Taichi couldn't reply him on, and Agumon got even more worried. "But I don't know anything outside of File Island".