The crest hiding underwater.

The enemy of Server continent, Etemon, continued his attack. Having already obtained his crest, Taichi forced Greymon to evolve, but unexpectedly became Skullgreymon. Skullgreymon ran berserk. It was only when he exhausted his energy that he degenerated into Koromon.

The nine children and their digimon wandered through this wasteland. Only few rocks and sand meet their way. Taichi was of course leading the group, as usual, however things were very different than usual. Normally they would be chatting and talking with each other and their partners, but this time everyone was as silence as a grave. Even Mimi, and she usually complained about everything. Only the two youngest, Chihori and Takeru, was talking and behaving just like usual.

"Come on Takeru! You can't catch me!" Tokomon shouted as he ran through the sand. The little pig smiled confidently "No one can. Ha-ha!".

"We will see about that" Takeru said and smiled "Let's show him Chihori".

"Yeah!" Chihori replied and charged after them.

"Chihori wait for me!" Gazimon shouted worriedly as he followed his partner.

Soon the others could see them play together a little away from them. They still followed the others however, when they continued their walking. They were always in sight. They continued their journey for a little while, until Taichi just couldn't take it any longer. This silence was killing him.

"Okay fine. You don't have to rub it in. I know I made a mistake" Taichi growled and made everyone stop up "Shout at me! Do something instead of this quietness". Silence once again. No one of the others were saying anything.

"Quit being silent!" Taichi now shouted "It is killing me for god's sake". The others looked at each other once again.

"Taichi it is not like that..." Sora began as she tried reassuring him. it didn't go so well. Taichi tsked annoyed.

"Then what? What is it that makes you so silent?" He then sneered out "Let me guess you all obviously have a problem with me".

"Yes! Yes I have a problem with you!" Ryuhei then suddenly said and got all Taichi's attention. He waved his sister over to him again. It seemed like they couldn't continue on before Taichi had gotten the true message in this "Your arrogance clearly has no limit, and your care for your surroundings and fellow comrades is lacking. But what annoys me the most is that you think everything resolve around you in this. Do you really think this silence is because of you and Koromon? No, no it is not. It is what the event caused that made us silence you idiot. Do you think any of us wants to evolve our partners into some creature like Skullgreymon? Do you?".

"Ryuhei that was a little over the top, wasn't it?" Yamato mumbled worriedly beside him. Ryuhei rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"What? You think I am wrong?" Ryuhei then questioned. No one of the others replied him, which just showed how correct he was, so he continued "He needs to face the facts here. Taichi, you behave like a spoiled brat".

"What?! Take that back you good for nothing know it all!" Taichi shouted angrily and clenched his fists. He glared at Ryuhei now, but all he did was glare back at him.

"No. I won't take it back" Ryuhei then replied and snort "You are a spoiled brat. Even Mimi is less spoiled than you. I prefer her over you".

"Hu? What? I am spoiled?!" Mimi uttered rather shocked. Then she turned her head a little away since she was also blushing. Ryuhei had said he preferred her after all.

"Grr now you got it!" Taichi shouted and was about to attack him.

Yamato and Jyou was trying to come in between, but Ryuhei made a gesture with his arm and made them stop in their tracks. He didn't want them to meddle. He wanted this to happen. Seconds later a fist collided with his cheek. Ryuhei had seen it coming a mile away though. He had let Taichi hit him.