The messenger of darkness, Devimon.

The icy snow prevented the children from moving any farther. Hostility arising between them, they almost lost sight of something important. Jyou took initiative and went out, looking for answers. Answers to where they are, and where they should go from here. But what they saw on the top was..

Ryuhei and co. had now reached the top of the mountain as well, and found Jyou, Taichi, Sora and their digimon partners, with surprise look on their faces. Jyou was even sitting on the ground and looked completely devastated.

"I don't believe this" Jyou muttered out in a disbelief tone "This place really was an island. What do we do now?". Ryuhei and the others took a surprised look around as well, and found Jyou's words to be true. They really were at an Island.

"What do we do now?!" Jyou uttered horrified.

In the meantime, an black gear was flying through the air around the island. A digimon who looked like a beast man lion was in pursuit of it.

"Another one" he said out loud "I must do something about this as quickly as possible".

The digimon continued walking for a little bit, when out of the blue another digimon attacked. It looked like a green ogre of some kind.

"Die, Leomon!" it shouted loudly and made the other digimon aware of its presence.

Leomon.

Adult.

Beast man digimon.

Type: Vaccine.

Special attack: Juuouken.

A proud beast man-type digimon with deep sense of justice. His special attack is Juuouken. (fist of beast king)

Ogremon.

Adult.

Ogre digimon.

Type: Virus.

Special attack: Haouken. (fist of the supreme king)

An evil digimon, whose anger gives him destructive powers.

Leomon quickly grabbed his sword (or dagger?) and intercepted Ogremon's attack. He had attacked with his bone club. The impact however, made the two weapons fly out of the hands of the two combative. They were glaring at each other now.

"This isn't the place for a goody two shoes like you to hang around in. Get out!" Ogremon sneered out. Leomon looked firmly at him.

"The black gears that are raining down on us from this mountain, are turning all of the good Digimon into a frenzy" Leomon replied and clenched his fists "I cannot ignore this". Ogremon snort back, and lifted his fists too. He was ready to attack.

"Then die!" he proclaimed and fired his "Haouken" at Leomon.

Leomon replied that attack with his "Juuouken", and the two attacks collided with each other, both changing directions, and hit each a stone block beside them. The digimon both took distance to each other. Both of them ready to fight. However before second round could begin, a new voice ran through the air.