1000 reads Celebration!!

Wow 1000 reads already. Decided in the past that when we hit 1000 reads I was gonna publish a part from the future chapters. Since so few followed it, I thought 1000 were enough for first try. Therefore I will give you this post to celebrate. Have Fun and Hope you like it. As for the picture. The only one I could find both Viximon and Pagumon in at the same time. Cute right. ^.^

"Wait, Picodevimon!" Taichi yelled and followed the little bat digimon who were about to leave the battlefield.

He let Yamato, Jyou and Takeru handle Digitamamon. He was sure they all three together could defeat it. Yamato and the others were strong. It was more important to take care of Picodevimon. Taichi stopped up. Wait that didn't sound right. Digitamamon was an perfect level digimon, while Picodevimon was a child digimon. Even Patamon could defeat him, so why? Taichi couldn't explain it. Something, other than chasing Picodevimon, had drawn him here.

"Welcome!" a voice ran through the area. Taichi first now realized where he was. He was in some kind of forest of some kind.

"Agumon, where are we?" Taichi asked his partner.

"I don't know. You suddenly began running, and I had a hard time keeping up with you to notice where we were going" Agumon replied "Don't you know why you are here yourself?". Taichi bit his lip a little.

"Something, something called me here" Taichi admitted and felt like an idiot "Ahr that doesn't even make sense". A chuckling voice could now be heard.

"I see you fell for my spell. That is perfect, then we will not be disturbed". Taichi clenched his hands a little, and looked around, trying to find whoever the voice belonged to. He couldn't see anyone however.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" He yelled out loud. The voice chuckled again.

"Up here, chosen child" he could then hear the voice say, and Taichi followed the sound. Up on a branch of a three was a cloaked person sitting, and surely looking down on him. Taichi couldn't see his face, because of the hoodie he was having on.

"Who are you?" Taichi shouted angrily "Are you a digimon?".

"Hmm you could say that" the being said and jumped down from the tree "But you could also be wrong. What I truly am, is up to you to decide".

"Ah stop talking in riddles" Taichi sneered and looked at Agumon "Agumon is he an digimon?". Agumon sniffed a little. He looked really stunned now.

"Taichi, he smells weird. I don't like it" his partner then said "He does smell like a digimon, but then again not. Be careful".

"Careful is not my style Agumon" Taichi replied and smiled "You know that. So what do you want, you who doesn't smell like a real digimon".

"Pretty simple. Give me your crest. My master claims it" the stranger replied "If you do that, no one gets hurt. At least for now". Taichi glared angry at the stranger.

"Yeah over my death body" he replied and Agumon nodded in agreement.

"I thought you would say that" the stranger replied and cracked his knuckles "Then we are gonna do it the hard way". Taichi snort at that.

"You wish. Agumon Shinka!" Taichi yelled and his partner nodded. However out of the blue, a whirlwind of leaf's were whirling around both of them. When it disappeared, a dreadful sight meet Taichi's eyes.

"Agumon!" the chosen child yelled and ran over to his partner who now were chained to one of the trees by some weird shaped leaf's. Taichi tried pulling them out, but he didn't have the strength. He looked at his partner.