An unforgettable cruise ship trip.

Gazimon and Chihori found Hookmon but soon realized he wasn't their enemies. Tinkermon and Petermon were. After a visit to a mysterious spring where Chihori crest were, Gazimon and Chihori confronted the two digimon and a fierce battle unfold. They won by Gazimon evolving to Dobermon and free Petermon from the dark cable around his neck. They were soon reunited with the other chosen children and their journey continued. But what other secrets does Gazimon still hold for our heroes?

The children and their digimon wandered through the desert with soon to be lacking spirits. The desert was hot. Too hot! And the children and their digimon suffered under the burning heat. However, they still continued on looking for a resting place. They all knew by now that staying here would be dead meat for any dangerous or evil digimon. But even though they knew all that, the heat still took a toll on them.

"Sora, are you okay?" Piyomon asked as she watched her partner walk forward with a giant sigh. Sora send the bird a tired but reassuring smile.

"Yeah I think I manage" Sora muttered slowly.

"Koushiro han, don't get encouraged" Tentomon then tried to encourage his partner, but by the looks of it, Tentomon looked like he could boil over any second.

"Yamato..." Gabumon began, but Yamato quickly interrupted.

"You should worry more about yourself" his partner then stated, "You must be sweating under all of that fur".

"Eh... I will be fine though" Gabumon replied and groaned a little.

"Master I could...".

"Don't even think about it Renamon" Ryuhei growled annoyed as he was holding his sisters sweaty hand.

She had refused to let go of him for the time being. It was like Chihori was afraid of losing her brother if she did, and who could blame her? Gazimon was walking worriedly beside her, but like his partner, he wasn't uttering a word as well.

"We stay together. Besides if you go get water for only me, it wouldn't be fair for the others" Ryuhei continued and send Renamon a big smile "Besides do you even know where there is any water?".

"No master. I don't" Renamon replied slowly "But maybe...".

"But maybe Gazimon knows" Taichi interrupted and made the crew stop up. Ryuhei could see how he was glaring down the rabbit cat like digimon.

"Don't you think I would have told you if knew anything" Gazimon growled fiercely "Maybe. Maybe not"

Taichi then uttered "You were one of Etemon's minion once. You could be luring you into a trap". Gazimon looked rather pissed at him and were clearly about to shout something about him being rebellious when Ryuhei spoke.

"He doesn't. Gazimon doesn't serve Etemon any longer, so stop picking on him!".

"Oh how do you know?" Taichi sneered angrily "What if he is keeping us in the dark and knows where water was but didn't tell us?! Koromon looks awful".

"I will pretend you didn't just insult my sisters digimon. The heat is getting to you" Ryuhei said and crosses his arms over his chest "If you think logically about it you would know I am right".

"What? Say that again you know it all!" Taichi hissed and were surely about to fight again when Koushiro spoke.

"He is right Taichi. Gazimon has helped us a lot already and if he really wanted to hurt us, he would have done it already".

"He is right" Tentomon added. "Gazimon is a part of our team. Although he can be rather annoying sometimes...".

"Hey, I am a Gazimon you know" Gazimon replied and smirked "You have your way of fun, and I have mine".