A never ever adventure.

The chosen children were led by Ryuhei's crest, to a big lake where the digimon named Tylomon was living. As they entered his territory, the digimon attacked. Kyubimon defeated it in the end, and Ryuhei obtained his crest. However then a hole appeared and sucked Ryuhei, his sister and their digimon's in there. What happened to our heroes? Will they ever reunite with their friends?

The luscious and beautiful part of a jungle is all around, as two individuals were flying through the air. They had both so many plans of fun today. As they were flying through the air though, something caught their attention. Some weird shaped beings were lying on the ground. They were hidden away by the trees, and it was only a coincidence that they had stumbled upon them. But regardless, they had found them, and it startled the two individuals a lot.

"Hu? What in the world is that?" one of them questioned. It was smaller and were now looking at the other, who was bigger and stronger. Clearly the leader of the duo "Do you know? Do you know?".

The leader hummed and flew closer to the four beings below them. He poked at them with a stick it had found somewhere. A groaning sound could be heard from them as it did.

"Hmm well they are alive at least" it uttered and looked thoughtful. "Two of them are digimon for sure, but the others... I haven't seen anything like it".

"Hey, hey maybe it is the chosen ones? You know the ones sensei was talking about?" the smaller one suggested "One of them seem to be a Gazimon for sure".

"What?! A Gazimon?!" the leader uttered surprised "A servant of the king of all Digimon? What are it doing here of all places? I thought...".

"It is wearing a scarf" the other interrupted playfully "It looks cute and childish. They all do! Can't we keep them? Can we? Can we? I will take good care of them. I promise. Please, please, please!". The other rubbed his hair a little and sighed.

"I don't know... the king might not be happy with us taking in one of his servants" the leader mused slowly "Maybe we should let them be?".

"This Gazimon looks funny" the other interrupted again and lifted up the scarf who was tied, or had been tied, up around the digimon's neck "Hey, hey what do you think those marks mean?".

The leader's eyes widened at its partners recklessness, but it still flew closer, since it was curious. Then it took some steps back in disbelief.

"No this can't be! change of plans. We are taking them in!" it uttered.

"Yay!" the other responded cheerfully.

Time skip.

Gazimon never felt this weird before. It was like he was downing. Sinking into the big ocean and just let himself get drown. It was not like Gazimon didn't want to escape. He did, but all around him was the utter darkness. Nothing else. Or at least not yet. Sounds of music could suddenly be heard around him, and Gazimon lit instantly up. He didn't know why. He had heard that kind of music before. It was making his heart beat with excitement.

"Who is the king of all digimon?" someone then suddenly shouted and everything around him suddenly changed.

Now Gazimon was at this giant concert hall who was filled with a lot of other Gazimon's and digimon he didn't know of. An ape appeared on the stage and the crowd of digimon went wild, cheering for this particular digimon.

"Etemon sama! Etemon sama!".

The cheers would go on and on, until the music started and this known digimon called Etemon was rocking on his guitar. Gazimon had never heard anything so amazing. Etemon really was an awesome Rockstar and clearly fit to be named king of all the digimon.