2500 reads celebration.

Wow didn't think we would get here this fast. The story caught interest it seems. I decided before this sudden reading grow spurt that you would get another future chapter read. :D I always keep my promise. Even to myself lol. So here is a little part from the adventure in the human world. I chose to do this part earlier, since 1 it was my friend birthday present long time ago and did this, and 2. Just love those two numbskulls. (Picture above) That is why I also share this with you other readers now. :D Hope you like it. Just know that some parts might not completely make sense now. Please tell me later what you think. 

The wind hit his face when they were standing on the streets. It felt nice on Ryuhei's skin. Shibuya was lit up by lights of the different shops and it actually made the city prettier. At least in Ryuhei's eyes. The proud boy walked down the streets with no target whatsoever, and his little sister was tagging along in a tight grip.

"Was this wise Master?" Renamon then said and appeared beside them "Yelling at your father like that?". Ryuhei snort in annoying's. He didn't care.

"I am just glad I finally can talk" Gazimon said and stretched his limps out a lot. He walked carefully up on two legs again, holding Chihori's other hand.

"Big brother, you okay?" Chihori then questioned "You yelled at dad".

"I am okay" Ryuhei then said slowly. He didn't want to worry her.

"You don't look okay" Chihori mused slowly.

"I think you should tell your dad everything Master" Renamon then said.

"Yeah, and why should I? What am I supposed to tell him Renamon? I can't tell them about the digimon and how it changed me. They would never believe me" Ryuhei sneered at him. The yellow fox tilted his head.

"No, I meant about your true wishes for your future. You should tell them" the fox advised. Ryuhei sneered and looked angrily at his partner.

"Oh yeah and why should I?" he then yelled "They never listen!".

"But if they truly love you Master, they would understand" Renamon tried explaining. That only made Ryuhei angrier.

"Love me?! They don't love me one bit. So, keep your opinion for yourself Renamon" he then sneered. "You are of no help here at all". The yellow fox sighed deeply.

"I understand Master. I really do. This is a touchy subject for you. Especially with all the difficulties with Vampdemon we are having" Renamon then said and made Ryuhei stop death up in his tracks. Everything with the vampire made him shutter. "I believe you need time to yourself. Call me if you need me, but I recommend that you talk to someone about this". Then without warning, the yellow digimon disappeared out of the blue.

"No Renamon wait!" Ryuhei then uttered, but sadly the fox had already left. He sneered a little. Then he noticed Chihori and Gazimon look stunned up at him.

"What are you looking at?" He snapped out in heat of anger, but instantly regretted it. Tears were shown in the corner of his little sister's eyes now.

"Big brother don't like me anymore!" she then cried out and sniffed.

"Don't yell at My Chihori!" Gazimon said firmly and hugged his partner. "Just don't yell at any of us. You idiot!".

Ryuhei quickly kneeled down so they were eye to eye. Then he pulled his sister into a big hug. A little complicated since Gazimon was not letting go, but they managed.

"Oh, Chihori I am sorry. I didn't mean it" Ryuhei then said "I love you very much. Your big brother is just a little stressed at the moment. Hope you can forgive me".