The digimon of storms. Decent Airdramon!

Taichi and the others decided to spend the night next to a lake, but Seadramon attacked. In the end Yamato's digimon Gabumon, evolved into Garurumon and defeated him. From there the story continues..

Taichi and the others was wandering around in the thick forest while looking for some humans. Beside each one of them was their digimon partner, which was each different species, was looking differently and had each their own distinctive personality. Which the children soon realized. Taichi was holding up his mini telescope, and was looking through the landscape, in hope of just something.

"Can you see anything Taichi?" Sora then questioned and appeared at his side.

"Nope, not a thing, beside this stupid thick forest or jungle or whatever" Taichi then sneered out rather annoyed. "If this forest just weren't that thick, then I would be able to see. Ahr I wish I could burn the whole forest down".

"I can help you with that" Agumon then said in a happy tone "With my baby flame".

"Ahr, that is not necessary Agumon" Taichi then quickly said "It is just a figure of speech you know. I didn't mean it".

"Yeah added that all the digimon in here would notice us and instantly attack us" Yamato added "If you have accidentally destroyed their home".

"Oh that would be bad!" Takeru then uttered.

Chihori nodded eagerly. They were all sitting inside a clearing of some kind. It was the only place they had found some tree stumps, and tiny lake where they could take a break and drink some water. However because of this thick forest our friends had sadly gotten lost.

"Speaking of bad" Sora then said slowly "They are at it again". The rest of the team turned slowly towards one of the tree stubs where Ryuhei and Renamon was at.

"I told you to stop that!" Ryuhei sneered at the digimon who was cleaning his clothes. Or tried to, because Ryuhei didn't want it to do that.

"But Master.." Renamon then said, but Ryuhei sent him a glare.

"Stop worrying about me, and stop calling me master" he then yelled.

"Master Ryuhei then?" Renamon then questioned in a puzzled tone.

"No Ryuhei, just Ryuhei, how many times do I have to tell you?" Ryuhei sneered out "I am not your master or whatever. Why can't you just stop saying that?". Renamon looked at him with big eyes, but then it shook his head.

"I am sorry master, but cannot follow that order. You deserve the upmost respect" the fox then said, which made Ryuhei hiss in more annoying's.

"What's with him?" Taichi said and placed his hands behind his head "He has this awesome servitude butler digimon, and then he doesn't want it around".

"I do understand his problem though" Sora replied slowly and looked at Piyomon who was rubbing up at her leg right now "I mean Renamon, doesn't let him do anything on his own. Even I would go nuts about it".

"Hmm but I wonder why Renamon is behaving like this?" Koushiro then questioned "I know you all are different digimon with different personalities, but still..".

"Renamon is a digimon who is all about honor" Tentomon explained "It is said that if you have helped a Renamon once, he will forever show gratitude, and follow this person for life, to repay the favor. Something with that it has a code of honor".

"Is that why it calls him master?" Jyou questioned "But I didn't know he even helped Renamon? When did he have the time to do that?".

"Big brother is so kind" Chihori then uttered "That must be it". Gazimon eyes narrowed a little while looking at Ryuhei and Renamon. He didn't say anything though. Chihori looked worried at him.