Adventure up at Infinity mountain.

Under attack by the Numemon, the children found themselves in Toy Town. Controlled by a black gear, Monzaemon drew out the children's emotions and locked their digimon in a toybox. A pack of Numemon's, as well as Chihori, Ryuhei and their digimon opposed him, but it didn't go so well. First when Palmon evolved to Togemon and defeated Monzaemon in battle, the children were finally back to their usual self, and their journey continued..

The wind was howling, and it made the branches in trees, move all around in this weird landscape on file island. Many black gears were shown in the air, to an unknown destination. All this however, the nine children didn't know. They just continued on their journey. Even though it was beginning to get rather cold. Chihori, Takeru and Mimi, as well as their digimon was sacking behind, while hugging themselves, because of the cold. While some of the digimon, like Gomamon and Gabumon, who was wearing fur, liked the dropped temperature.

"It is cold!" Takeru and Chihori complained.

"The temperature is dropping" Palmon added in distress.

Cold was not something the plant digimon liked. Ryuhei just sighed inside. He knew it was hard on everyone, and wished he could chance it. Especially because he was worried of his sister.

"Oh well. This cold isn't a bad thing" Taichi then uttered, which made all of them look at him in disbelief.

"Please give me a break" Koushiro then proclaimed.

"Why are you saying stuff like that?" Ryuhei then asked firmly. Taichi grinned.

"If we get any snow, we can have a snowball fight" he replied.

"A snowball fight!" Mimi and Chihori uttered happily. Ryuhei sweat dropped a little. However that made their little group rather cheerful. The others began talking about it, while Koushiro explained to the digimon what a snow ball fight was. Tentomon thought it was food at first.

"Big brother let's have a snowball fight" Chihori then said and pulled at Ryuhei's sleeve.

Ryuhei smiled and nodded. He was not sure how to make of this. It wasn't a good sign if it began to snow right now. However that was not something he would tell Chihori of course. Chihori smiled happily and began a conversation with Takeru. Something about them being on the snowball fight team, and igloos. Ryuhei smiled inside. He was happy Chihori had found a good friend in Takeru. He looked around on the cheering group of children. The others were all cheerful and happy. Some talking about how this supposed snowball fight would end. Ryuhei sighed inside. It would be a bad thing if it began to snow, but at the same time Ryuhei didn't want to spoil the good mood. After the event in Toy town, Ryuhei had stopped being arrogant jerk as Mimi called it, and being bearable around the other children now. He had opened up to them. Not much, but still a little. Therefore he was able to talk to the others, without offending them, which the others were happy for. Although Taichi were still a little suspicious of him, but Ryuhei and Taichi was never the perfect friends. They were too different and had too different ideals. At some point Ryuhei noticed Jyou, standing a little over at the sideline, and were all alone. Ryuhei decided to go over there and talk to him.

"Hey Jyou, why are you standing alone here, looking so serious?" Ryuhei questioned.

"It'll be unbearable if it snowed". Ryuhei was not sure if he should cheer him up.

"Of course I'll be serious" Jyou continued and looked at him with worried eyes. "Think about it Ryuhei. If the temperature drops any further, it'll be tougher for us setting up camp. In this cold environment it will be harder to find food too.. My head is hurting from this. I'm the one who has to protect everyone. Because I am the oldest".