Adventures in Toy Town.

In an uninhabited city where machines run endlessly, Taichi and the others were attacked by Andromon. Not even Greymon, Garurumon and Kyubimon could bring down this Perfect level digimon. But one well-placed attack by Tentomon's evolution Kabuterimon, stopped his rampage. Meanwhile, Koushiro found the key to the secret of the Digital World in this city. That secret will soon become a great influence in their adventures...

A sight of the clammy servers is shown. Dripping water is falling down from pipes stuck in the ceiling, and a ragged doll was shown suddenly in the water at the server. The children however was walking down the river bed in here, digimon on one side. Humans on the other. A singing contest was underway. More or less. The teams picked a letter for each other, and they should sing a song starting with that letter. How they even managed to get Ryuhei to sing along, was beyond the others imagination. He had refused to do this at the start of it, but since Chihori was singing along, well let's just say it was catching.

"I remember my home town in a distant land.." The children then sang and looked over at the digimon team. Taichi continued "Okay Digimon, you shall find a song with S now". The digimon was thoughtful for a minute, then they began singing.

"Sweet it's not, sour it is, success is not meant for me, me, me". Then Agumon looked at their partners.

"Okay, human team, find a song with the letter E" Agumon then said. That made all the children stop surprised up.

"E?!" Sora and Taichi uttered together. The others were rather puzzled now as well.

"Erroneous person!" Mimi then began singing. The others just looked at her.

"What's that?" Jyou then questioned. Mimi smiled happily.

"A song my father sings at karaoke a lot" she then replied.

"But I don't know that song" Takeru uttered.

"Neither do I" Chihori uttered as well. Ryuhei scratched his hair a little. He couldn't come up with a song as well. They were not used to singing a lot at home.

"Even now and then" Koushiro then suddenly sang.

Ryuhei didn't know that either, but a lot of the others did. That also included Chihori. So they continued their quest through the servers singing "Even now and then". That until Sora let out a surprised scream. Everyone stopped up in the lineup and looked at her. She was shivering.

"Are you okay?" Yamato questioned "What happened?!".

"Some water fell down on me" Sora then uttered and looked slowly up at the others. Just as she said, a drop of water hit her shirt, which Koushiro pointed out. Sora sighed deeply and tried rubbing it off.

"I want to do laundry" she then said in a sad tone "With tons of long poles and wire to keep it dry and everything. Then I could change my shirt".

"Me too.. I want to relax in the bathtub. With soap and everything" Taichi then replied with a sigh. Ryuhei sighed in dreamy matter.

"I want.. a nap" he then said firmly "In a giant warm bed with sheds and everything". The others nodded in agreement. That they also wanted.

"I want.." Takeru said slowly and his hands were pretending he was holding a joystick to a video game. You could see how he moved the thumps around.

"Takeru, this isn't the time to be thinking about video games" Yamato then said and looked at his little brother. Then he was laughing out loud. However the others already knew it was fake laughter. Soon Yamato also stopped.