Takeru and Patamon's big adventure.

Taichi and Yamato, Mimi and Koushiro, Jyou and Sora, and the Zukizuma siblings all overcame their odds to assemble back at infinity mountain. With the heated courage from Chihori's Gazimon, who evolved into Dobermon, he saved the whole island piece from a tyrant. However, Takeru and Patamon were still the only ones who has yet to meet the others..

In the meantime at Infinity mountain, a certain digimon was very angry. No angry was not the right word. Devimon was pissed. He was glaring angrily at Leomon.

"You are certain about this?!" He yelled at the lion man. Leomon nodded.

"Yes Devimon-sama. I saw it with my own eyes" He informed "The darkness left that Island piece, and freed the digimon's there, which means... ".

"He is death!" Devimon yelled "Boogiemon is death! I didn't think they had it in them. Curse those chosen children! Which digimon killed them?!".

"If I remember correctly, a Dobermon" Leomon replied "A Demon digimon who..".

"I know who they are!" Devimon hissed angrily "A mutated dog digimon who solely hunts for virus digimons. So the prophecy has been fulfilled. I told him not to let their guard down!". Leomon and Ogremon looked confused at each other.

"But I don't understand. That Gazimon is a virus type digimon. Shouldn't he be on our side, instead of the children's?" Ogremon then asked. Devimon sneered angrily and once again grabbed the digimon. He was glaring angry at it.

"Clearly it isn't when it just killed my brother!" Devimon yelled at him and dropped him again like a ragdoll "That girl with the Gazimon. It seems she has some weird unpredictable powers. We need to get rid of her".

"How, my Lord?" Leomon questioned "She is protected by the boy and his Renamon. It will be difficult attacking both of them since they can evolve".

"True, which is why we focus our main focus on the last chosen child" Devimon replied "If just one of them is gone, I have nothing to worry about". Then he laughed like hell.

In the meantime, Takeru and Patamon was hanging on for dear life on that flying bed. It was shaking violently and were surely about to give in any second now. The only luck they were having, was that the bed were floating/flying over an island piece, so they were at least not gonna get drown in the ocean. However that was the only luck they were having. They had just flying over a giant waterfall, when the bed gave in, and Takeru and Patamon fell down towards the stream. Both of them were screaming in fear. Fortunately for them, Patamon had grabbed Takeru in his underpants and were trying to pull him to safety. In the end, he did manage to place Takeru on the ground, but it had been difficult since he was very heavy for Patamon to carry. Soon they both were sitting on the river edge, and the sun had begun to rise in the horizon. Takeru had just gotten dressed in his clothes, had packed his bag pack and were ready to go. He turned towards his partner.

"Thanks Patamon. You saved me" Takeru thanked.

"No need to thank me. We are friends after all" Patamon replied with a smile.

"Yeah you are right" Takeru replied with a smile.

However then he realized where he were. He was on an island piece and only had Patamon by his side. Yamato and the others were not by his side. Suddenly Takeru felt that the world were too big for him. He didn't know what to do, and he didn't like being separated from the others. He did the only thing he could. He began crying rather loud.

"Ahr what is wrong Takeru?" Patamon uttered. He didn't like seeing his partner in distress. Takeru let out a big cry now.

"W-we got separated from Onii chan and the others" He sobbed out and continued crying. (Onii chan means big brother, while Onee chan means big sister)