In the name of friendship.

While Taichi was in the real world, the other 8 children were misled by Pico Devimon's lies and separated from one another. However, Tokomon discovered Pico Devimon's true identity and evolved to Patamon to save Takeru. Regaining the hope, he had lost, Takeru set off once again with Taichi to search for Yamato and the others.

Earlier with Yamato.

Yamato took in the scenario of this unknown place. It was on a beach somewhere, but this hadn't exactly been the place he wanted to go. Him and Gabumon had just been driving around in that swan boat of theirs and at some point, hit the coast.

"Where are we? Did the wind blow us off course?", Yamato mused to himself.

"Huh? Look over there", Gabumon instructed and made Yamato follow his gaze.

Three digimon's, who looked like Monzaemon, Cockatrimon, and Yukidarumon, were walking up a hill to who knows where.

"Digimon? But why?", Yamato wondered.

In the end he decided to follow them along with Gabumon. They soon reached this restaurant. It was a bit unusual. Why was there a restaurant in the digital world?

Inside the three digimon had made themselves comfortable and had just ordered different dishes from the waiter digimon named Veggiemon.

Veggiemon.

Adult.

Plant digimon.

Attribute: Virus.

Special move: Unchi.

Veggiemon. A small digimon who skillfully maneuver his vines. Although lacking offense, his personality is exceedingly atrocious. In brief, he is a mean fellow.

"Sure, your orders are all set. Thank you for your continued patronage", Veggiemon greeted with a smile. That quickly changed when he turned to his employee digimon.

"Hey, you! Look for more customers!", he yelled and tossed the digimon outside the front door.

In just that moment, Yamato and Gabumon had been intending to enter, when the Digimon almost got tossed in their faces. The little seal digimon groaned as it hit the ground pretty harshly. It had not yet noticed the others. But they had.

"Gomamon!", Gabumon uttered. He was happy to meet the friendly digimon again.

"Gabumon! Oh, and Yamato!", the little seal digimon uttered as he realized who was standing beside him. It could only mean one thing.

"Then, does that mean Jyou is here too?", Yamato questioned.

"Yamato!", Jyou said and send him a cheerful smile.

Gomamon had taken them backstage to the kitchen, and now Yamato and Gabumon was standing there in the open kitchen door. They were watching Jyou work.

"Jyou!", Yamato greeted right back at him. "So, this is where you were".

"Um, yeah", Jyou mused. He looked a bit regretful now.

"Everyone else disappeared after what happened. Takeru and I are the only ones left", Yamato clarified. He did indeed want to hear his side of the story.

"Well about that...", Jyou mused slowly. "Remember how we all divided up the work and I went looking for food? Back then...".