So it all begins.

In the summer of that year, strange events occurred all over the earth. In the southeast of Asia, the paddy fields dried up from drought. Heavy rainstorms in the middle east and America suffered from freezing temperatures. Everything changed for a group of nine kids at the soon-to-be summer camp. They didn't know that these events triggered a soon-to-be adventure in an unknown world.

Ryuhei's p.o.v.

"We are off! Grandma, Grandpa!" Ryuhei yelled and straightened his red shirt with golden strips a little.

He was also dressed in black gloves and plain white pants, and his yellow hair was as spiky as ever. He was tying his shoes, before placing a little bag pack at his back. Then he took his little sister's hand. A sheer female image of himself was looking at him with her blue scared eyes. She had yellow hair tied up in two pigtails and was having a black hat over her head. She was dressed in pink clothes and black boots.

"Nii san I don't want to go to camp" the little girl then said. "I am scared".

"Oh, it is going to be okay Chihori" her brother reassured. "You are a tough girl, right?".

"But, but... what if the other kids don't like me" She then said," I want to stay home".

Ryuhei sighed deeply. He hadn't told his sister that this camping trip was really important to him. That he wanted to go on camp with her because this was one of the few times they could spend together. He bowed down and placed reassuring hands on her shoulder. His little sister looked surprised up at him.

"What is there not to like about you Chihori? You are a sweet girl" he then said and smiled at her "We can go camping and sleep in tents and..".

"Catch fish at the river?" she questioned. Ryuhei grinned.

"That too" he then said "It would be fun. Now if you behave, I treat you to ice cream before we go on the bus". Chihori cheered up.

"Yay ice cream, with chocolate?" she then questioned. Ryuhei smirked.

"We will see" he then said and got up. He took Chihori's hand.

"You spoil her too much," said a voice then suddenly and Ryuhei tensed a little.

On the doorstep to the entrance were his grandpa and grandma standing. Chihori smiled happily and rushed over and hugged her grandma. Ryuhei however sneered annoyed at their grandpa.

"I want to treat my sister to ice cream. Is that so wrong?" he then said coldly.

"You know what your father would say about this Ryuhei. You shouldn't be thinking about camping, but about training. The sport's season is soon around the corner" Grandpa then said. Ryuhei sneered and clenched his hands.

"I do what I want, whenever I want. You can't force me" he then sneered out in a cold tone "And right now I want to go on camping with my sister. Is that so wrong?".

"Have fun Ryuhei" their grandma then said and smiled. She let go of Chihori and rubbed her head "And take good care of Ryuhei for me, right Chihori?".

"Yes Grandma" she then said and rushed over and took her big brother's hand "Bye Grandma, Grandpa!". Ryuhei glared at his grandpa but waved goodbye before going out the door.

At the bus station.

"Oh, so many people," said Chihori excitedly and licked her ice cream. Ryuhei nodded.