The mysterious factory.

The nine children were attacked by a crazed Meramon, but Sora's partner evolved to Birdramon, and was able to extinguish Meramon's fire. The children caught a glimpse of the secret behind evolution, realizing that it is archived whenever they are in danger. However, the terror of the Black Gears, which cause the Digimon to run wild, has just begun..

The nine children continued their journey through this warm savannah. However unlike last time they weren't about to die of thirst. They had got plenty of water in the Pyocomon village. No, a different problem was about arise..

"No more!" Mimi uttered and fell down to her knees. Gomamon groaned tired as well. Chihori and Takeru was right behind him. Both of them were exhausted.

"I can't take another step!" Takeru then uttered and sat down on the ground.

"Yeah, I am tired!" Chihori then said and sat down as well. Gazimon was quickly by her side. He was trying to support her. Patamon landed also worried in Takeru's lap. Palmon beside Mimi, was in no better shape. The others looked at them and sighed.

"They are at their limits" Yamato then said and sighed.

"We have been walking constantly" Sora then replied and smiled.

"Yeah, they do deserve a break" Ryuhei then said "I know my sister's limits".

"As I would have expected from my master" Renamon then said and bowed.

"Alright! Let's take a break here" Taichi then declared.

The others nodded. Ryuhei and Yamato carried their sibling over to one of the trees with shades under, so they could rest. It didn't take them very long for Takeru and Chihori to fall asleep. Chihori was leaning at the trunk while carefully hugging Gazimon beside her. He didn't mind though, and was just sleeping beside her, like Patamon was beside his partner. Koushiro was sitting at the tree trunk as well, together with Tentomon. Although he was more supervision, while the others decided on what to do. He had suggested this himself, since it allowed him to roam around on his laptop. However after clicking on the keyboard a couple of times, Koushiro sighed deeply.

"It still doesn't work" he then uttered out. Taichi, who was close by, of course heard this and rushed to Koushiro's aid. He grabbed the laptop, and began hitting it.

"At times like these, you have to hit it like this. Then it work" he advised. At that Koushiro actually flipped a little out, and tried to get the laptop away from him.

"Are you a Moron?" Ryuhei then sneered and walked over there. He grabbed the laptop out of Taichi's grip, and gave it back to Koushiro, who sighed relieved. "Stop hitting on other people's possessions!". Taichi snort annoyed.

"I was just trying to help" Taichi then said rather offended "And who are you calling a moron?". Ryuhei snort at that and rolled his eyes.

"You, your moron" he then replied "Who hits on stuff for it to work?!".

"Oh I shall show you some hitting" Taichi then said and clenched his fists. He clearly didn't like getting told he was a moron, twice. Before he could do anything however, Sora came in between them.

"That's enough you two!" she then said firmly and sent Taichi an annoyed look "We know you wanted to help Taichi, but I agree with Ryuhei. You don't hit on other people's possessions. Should I hit your valued possession's?".

At that Taichi tsked in annoying's. He was not happy they had taken Ryuhei's side in this. Then he noticed smoke from afar, and decided to check it out. Agumon of course followed him.

"What's up with Taichi?" Jyou then questioned.

"Must be the toilet" Yamato then replied and shrugged. In the meantime, Koushiro actually managed to get his laptop up and running.