Princess Karaoke.

Two months had passed since Taichi's return from the real world to the digital world. Relying on their Digivices, the children separated into two search parties. Yamato and Takeru met up again with Koushiro. During that time, Taichi and Jyou were...

Out on the open sea, was a swan boat drifting through the currents with three passengers on board. Taichi and Jyou were on the pedals, driving the boat. Agumon was on the swan boat's roof and Gomamon, being the sea-type Digimon, was riding the current, the boat created. None of the Digimon were lifting a finger.

"What beautiful weather", Agumon commented from the roof.

"The water is sparkling, and it feels great", Gomamon commented as well.

"Keep it up you two!", Agumon cheered sarcastically.

"We would like more than anything to trade places with you..." Gomamon added in at first. Then they both said in unison: "...But we are just too short to reach the pedals!".

And of course, in the end, they were all chuckling like crazy.

"Heh! You have absolutely no intention of switching with us, to begin with", Taichi huffed at both of the Digimon. Agumon's head appeared in front of them.

"Is it that obvious?".

"Totally obvious", Taichi replied to him with a sneer. Which only made their partners chuckle at them again. It was not like Jyou nor Taichi could change any of that.

They ran ashore soon after. It was the location their Digivices had brought them to. However, neither of them had been expecting to see a giant castle that was visible at the top of a hill on this Island. It was so enormous that it was impossible not to see it.

"The signal is coming from inside", Taichi concluded as he checked his Digivice.

Which in terms meant one of their friends had to be inside. With that determination set ablaze, Taichi, Jyou, and their Digimon partners climbed the stairs that were carved into the hillside. After many trials in climbing, they finally reached their destination. The enormous castle. As they all opened the door a bit to peek through the castle a loud and weird scenario met them. A lot of Digimons, who looked a lot like frogs and tadpoles were running through the hallways like crazy.

"Frogs and tadpoles?", Taichi questioned bewildered.

"What are they doing?", Jyou questioned as well.

"So busy. So busy! Rabbit!", the frogs shouted.

Geckomon.

Adult.

Amphibian Digimon.

Type: Virus.

Special attack: Crash Symphony.

Geckomon. Despite his silly appearance, he loves music. With its three holes on the tip of its tongue, he uses the horn wrapped around his neck to perform his special attack, Crash Symphony.

"So busy. So busy, Tama", the tadpoles uttered as well.

Otamamon.

Child.

Amphibian Digimon.

Type: Virus.

Special attack: Lullaby Bubble.

Otamamon. An amphibian Digimon. It's special attack, Lullaby Bubble, lulls one to sleep.